Pink 59 Caddy Stolen in Vegas

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, March 29, 2005, 11:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

A 1959 Pink Caddy was stolen on Saturday nite at the Viva Las Vegas Show.  I thought I would post it here incase there are some RRT folks in the Vegas area that aren't on the HAMB.

Also, I guess it would be appreciated if everyone kept their eyes and ears peeled for the car.  You never know where it might surface.  Here are more details from the HAMB post.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50170
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

efingstein

That was my friends car. He's sick about it. that car was his baby and his daily driver. All his tools, clothes, ID, money and clothes were in the trunk. I talked to him last night, he said someone saw it on Fremont St. Sat. night. The Shifters have their eyes and ears open in Cal. for it. The cad is pink with a white top and white interior. It has 59 Tenn. plates on the front and a vintage OK plate on the rear. the front end sits up kind high because of the 350 SBC in it. You can't miss it. There is a reward offered for the return of the car or a name and address of the thief. (Not that any "accidents or harm" would come to them)
Every man should forcibly leave his steel toe boot print on the face of history.

Slick 50

It's just been reported as FOUND! Great news for one lucky guy!
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

HotRodLadyCrusr

This is just too cool for words!

Quoted from Axle on the HAMB

"Just Received A Call From My Private Las Vegas Security Guard That I Had Spread The Word All Over Vegas. Turns Out He Just Found It Himself And Called Me. I'm So * Excited I Can Hardly Type This!
I Couldn't Get A Hold Of Brian Dunning But Just Spoke To His Friend Chad Who Is In Vegas And On His Way To Meet My Security Guy Thats Standing With The Car.
My Security Guy Says Its Got Oklahoma Plates! Its The Car Ladies And Gentleman!
Looks Like They Stole The Skirts And Hubcaps.....so Far!
Now, I've Changed My Mind....wasn't A Professional Hit/want List. Someone From Vlv Grabbed The Car. Maybe All My Announcments At The Ballroom And Talking To Lvpd , Gc Security, And My Private Security Helped Spread The Word And Made The Thieves Nervous....dont Know....dont Care....the Guy Is Getting His Car Back!
This Guy Only Had Liability.....so He Would Of Been *!
Nice End To This Screwed Up Story!
I'll Keep Everyone Posted When I Hear More In The Next Hour!
All For Now, Axle"
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

efingstein

It couldn't have happend to a nicer guy!!!
Every man should forcibly leave his steel toe boot print on the face of history.

kb426

That sure is great that someone was that lucky. Very rare that you find a car that hasn't been stripped or ruined.
TEAM SMART