Attended a little car show today

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, April 02, 2005, 11:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

I really mean little cars.  Quite a few cars there, a wide variety of cars... Subaru, Mazda R360, Isetta, Crosleys, Mini Cooper, Morris Minor, Zundapp.

I also learned where there is a stash of various little cars not tooo far from me.  Kinda like enjenjo posted the other day....... a person never knows what may be around the corner from you.

You fellows know where any Zundapp parts are?  The guy needs a few
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

river1

man my shoes are bigger then those cars.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

enjenjo

Quote from: "river1"man my shoes are bigger then those cars.

later jim

Your shoes are bigger than most boats. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

When I lived in Japan, those little Subarus were everywhere. Suzuki, Honda and Mitsubishi  made little cars too. There were some Japanese guys in the town where I lived that hopped them up, particularly the Suzukis. they ran 11 second quarters in out base car club drags. I guess that was probibly the start of the rice rocket craze.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

river1

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "river1"man my shoes are bigger then those cars.

later jim

Your shoes are bigger than most boats. :lol:

you know what they say about guys with big shoes don't ya?
:shock:  :shock:
they have big feet :oops:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"When I lived in Japan, those little Subarus were everywhere. Suzuki, Honda and Mitsubishi  made little cars too. There were some Japanese guys in the town where I lived that hopped them up, particularly the Suzukis. they ran 11 second quarters in out base car club drags. I guess that was probibly the start of the rice rocket craze.

I seem to remeber that "flatulencecat" was born in Japan?  his feet are big too....

As many of the regulars here know I just really love these little wacky cars that were built decades ago. they are so under powered and small .... it is wild they were ever built.

I pointed out to some of my friends there that I rode a motorcycle to the event that had 2 to 3 times the displacement, cylinders  and horsepower than the little cars
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Sean

Whats the yellow car behind the Crosley? Looks kind of like a Henry J with no Fins...

tomslik

what, no gogomobiles?
or * or however thats spelled..?
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Sean

Quote from: "tomslik"what, no gogomobiles?
or * or however thats spelled..?

Messerschmitt, if its the same people that built the planes. Wasn't Zundapp the outfit that made the * Motorcycles?