Detroit Autorama Roll Call.... Meet & Greet info

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, February 21, 2004, 11:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Went down tonite to check out what was going on.  Took a few teaser photos.  Saw Dave but the photos I took of his car didn't turn out that great but I'll post a few others that turned out ok.

Guess who's primer truck has a paint job now?  Paint sure didn't make it any more appealing.

VooDoo Child has some new lines on his deck lid.  Awesome doesn't even start to describe the job Jeff did!

Very cool looking track nose roadster

Interior of the track nose roadster.  Can someone please explain what that thing is coming out of the firewall.  No one was around the car for me to ask

Came back a few minutes later and the whole front end was off the car.

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

QuoteCan someone please explain what that thing is coming out of the firewall

Looks like a magneto on a right angle drive. It could get intersting if the cap leaks volts and grounds to your knee. :lol:

Believe it or not, I saw a show car driving up 75 in Toledo this afternoon. About 72 model Black Monte Carlo with dubbs and a VW style soft top.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Sure screw up the pics of my car.. no more hugs for you LOL... :b-d:
Dave...

beatnik

Just got home from Autorama.

Roadstar, Thanks for the move-in pass!

Hotrodladycrusr, Thanks for coordinating the meet and great and the yummie cookies!

Dave, Car looks great!
If I have to explain it to you, You really wouldn?t understand

flamefink

I guess the good news is that I am back on the forum, and that would make the bad news that I re-registered an hour after I got back from the Autoramma. I was there almost all day today and of course the irony sets in while reading this thread. When I first saw  :shock:  the Voodoo Child I fell in love with it, and spent what had to have been an hour looking it over and checking out all the details. Who would have known that one of my favorite cars at the show would be our meeting spot lol. Also stumbled across Dave's car, and about that time I remebered him saying he would be there with the car. The car looks even better in person. Unfortunately I hadn't read any of these posts before going this morning, so I had no idea who or what would be there. After reading the previous posts with his description I now realize I was standing next to him while looking at the car lol :oops: . Yeah that was me the big dumb guy in the red plaid shirt drooling over your car. Oh well, I guess theres always L'ville and K-zoo to sit back and shoot the bull with everyone.

Brett
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?