River1 is a winner!

Started by av8, March 01, 2004, 02:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

av8

He won the  AR color proofs and he's also a winner for helping to support the RRT.

Thanks for helping me to help out, Jim

Mike

HotRodLadyCrusr

Change the sheets on the guest bed Jim cuz I'm coming to check those out in person!  :D   (one of these days  :D  )

Congrats on the "win" and for helping to suport the RRT.  How about throwing that CD in with the money cuz I know I can get it from the Franks   :roll:   :wink:  :D

Thanks Mike for your generous donation.  It was fun getting them to bid against each other.  I still can't believe JimC let this one slide by.  He must have fallen asleep in his bark-o-lounger last nite in front of the TV.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

river1

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Change the sheets on the guest bed Jim cuz I'm coming to check those out in person!  :D   (one of these days  :D  )

Congrats on the "win" and for helping to suport the RRT.  How about throwing that CD in with the money cuz I know I can get it from the Franks   :roll:   :wink:  :D

Thanks Mike for your generous donation.  It was fun getting them to bid against each other.  I still can't believe JimC let this one slide by.  He must have fallen asleep in his bark-o-lounger last nite in front of the TV.

well i had to sell the sheets and the guest bed, to afford it because you kept goading us on, so the guest room may be closed :D

the check is already in the mail so the CD won't be with it. i need to remember to pick up some more CDRs so i can copy 1 for you.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

av8

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Thanks Mike for your generous donation.  It was fun getting them to bid against each other.  I still can't believe JimC let this one slide by.  He must have fallen asleep in his bark-o-lounger last nite in front of the TV.

JimC will have another chance; I have a few hundred more proofs and plan to auction more of them to help the Franks.

Jim -- I got to the PO today so you should receive the proofs in a couple of days.

Mike