Jay Lenno buys another one...

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, March 03, 2005, 07:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio Blue Tip

Jay Lenno gets another 1790 made in Muskegon Continental Engine.  Rumor has it he is in contact with our folks and looking for old parts.  Rumor also states he may come for a visit and if this becomes reality, I will of course invite him for a garage crawl to include all local RRT members.  Ain't life grand in Michigan!
:lol:  :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Ohio Blue Tip

Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Crosley.In.AZ

I think it is great that Jay brings so many cars back to life.  

This will keep these old cars alive into the next century
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

He also took my advice and will be retiring like me so that he can spend more quality time with his cars.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

lobucrod

An air cooled engine like that belongs on a Murdercycle!

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Jay Lenno gets another 1790 made in Muskegon Continental Engine.  Rumor has it he is in contact with our folks and looking for old parts.  Rumor also states he may come for a visit and if this becomes reality, I will of course invite him for a garage crawl to include all local RRT members.  Ain't life grand in Michigan!
:lol:  :lol:

Dirk35

Thats cool! If you can take lots of pictures. Is he having someone make him a Blast-o-leen II?

And, I am just in a curious mood today, but what is up with that cycle behind him? It looks like its got a Propane BBQ take where the motor should be.

purplepickup

Hmmm....I wonder if he's going to make a Monster Motorcycle....the Blastolene Special trike or something :twisted:
George

DrJ

Quote from: "purplepickup"Hmmm....I wonder if he's going to make a Monster Motorcycle....the Blastolene Special trike or something :twisted:

He's already got a jet turbine powered motorcycle...
So I guess he's got the "sickness" enough to do it!

Remember when he didn't want anything to do with anything that wasn't factory stock?

He must have gone for a ride in Mike Parti's modified.... :D

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "DrJ"

Remember when he didn't want anything to do with anything that wasn't factory stock?

He must have gone for a ride in Mike Parti's modified.... :D

Seems like he is  building them stock looking.... then open the hood!  holy crap.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)