Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty

Here are a couple of Pics I have posted before....Enjoy

Dusty
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

BELLM

Thanks Dusty!!  Thats a goodlooking car. I am building a 27 roadster except  using 28-9 fenders.  Friend started building about 10 yrs ago, died about 5 yrs ago, been trying to buy it for 2 1/2 yrs, recently purchased what he had started.  He tubbed the body, xtra wide rear fenders, 16" wide M/Ts on the rear, tunnel ram, street scoop, narrowed 9", N case with Mosher axles, posi, 4:11 gears, etc.  I'm not going pro street putting stock width rear fenders, about an 8-10" rear tire width, took the B&M line lock off, running single 4 bbl for now (had 2 625 CFM carbs on a 301 Chev) just trying to get it up & running/driving, work the bugs out, drive it for the summer.  Then I am gonna blow it apart, put some patch panels in, straighten the rough old metal body, paint it , interior etc.

Dusty

BELLM,

Sounds like you have a good start....The body I have came from Harwood in Tyler.  They haven't made this body in several years....It's a shame as  apparently they didn't make many, and now that there are no more lotsa folks would like to have one.  They called the body an Aero Roadster, and it was primarily designed as a drag car, but everyone I have seen has been set up as a street roadster.  lotsa luk..
"DUSTY"
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE