O/T cell phones...anyone have t-mobile

Started by Dave, February 25, 2005, 04:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Im looking at different plans for sue and I and im wondering if anyone has t-mobile service.
Dave

Crosley.In.AZ

here in Az the coverage of T mobile sucks worse than the others.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

OldSub

A buddy of mine works for t-mobile in Denver.  Last time I was in Denver t-mobile graciously offered to pay for our dinner because they made him stay late and be 30 minutes late meeting me for dinner...

I haven't switched, but I've like t-mobile every since.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com . www.MaxwellGarage.com . www.OldGasTowRigs.com

Nick32Vic

Paris Hilton probably doesnt like T-Mobile too much right now after getting her T-mobile sidekick hacked into!  :lol:

Sorry, i dont know crap about cell phones.

rick 36dodge

I have had t-mobile for over a year, and I like it. I am a pilot and fly all over the country. I don't get good signal in some smaller town. The towers are mostly along the interstates. I loke the no long distance and no roaming charges. My plan is 300 anytime min. with free weekends for $29.99 a month. I have found no other plan that cheap.  
KEEP DRIVING YOUR HOT RODS !
Rick Harris.

Beck

t-mobil doesn't have very good coverage in this area. My sister-in-law was going today to sign up with a different company. She had t-mobil. She couldn't get reception in her house unless she stood next "special" windows. Cingular seems to be the most popular, with Verizon 2nd in my area. I just hate those monthly bills! I have a family plan with my college daughter on another phone, and plenty of minutes.
Beck