Any Townsville, QLD rodders showing up here by chance?

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, February 24, 2005, 12:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

A few years ago I was hanging out in Australia and met quite a few Townsville Rodders.  A few came to visit me here in the States then we kind of lost touch.  I didn't have a computer then and exchanging real written letters faded fast.  Any Townsville Rodders hopping on board the RRT hot rod train by any chance??  Sure would like to find out how some of my buddies are doing.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

mr model a

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"A few years ago I was hanging out in Australia and met quite a few Townsville Rodders.   I didn't have a computer then and exchanging real written letters faded fast.  .

Denise, you......have........to........speak( or type).........slower.........otherwise.........they...........won't.........understand :lol:
that should get a reply if the're here :wink:
cheers, phil

Lithgow-Mick

I can be a Townsville Rodder.  :wink:
I remember you, your that sexy chick I met years ago.  :shock:
Ok, I lied, I live in NSW, about 3 hours west of Sydney.
[/i]  :lol:  :lol:
If its not a Flattie
Then it wouldn,t pull a Sailor
Off Ya Sister

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Lithgow-Mick"I can be a Townsville Rodder.  :wink:
I remember you, your that sexy chick I met years ago.  :shock:
Ok, I lied, I live in NSW, about 3 hours west of Sydney.
[/i]  :lol:  :lol:

I did actually meet a guy named Mick once when I was there. :shock:   We met in Tennent Creek, traveled north together, visiting Mataranka, the Katherine Gorge and after a few days in Darwin, parted ways cuz he stayed there and I was traveling on.  Nice bloke.  We had alot of fun together :wink:

Anyway, 3 hours west of Sydney huh?  Would that be anywhere near the Blue Mountains by chance??

OzRod

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Anyway, 3 hours west of Sydney huh?  Would that be anywhere near the Blue Mountains by chance??

Spot on Denise.... You're good :wink:

a25Chevrod

Right State ................... Wrong end .

I'm from southeast Queensland . near the Sunshine Coast, but I am prepared to move :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

a25Chevrod
I love anything thats turns $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ into noise

Lithgow-Mick

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Anyway, 3 hours west of Sydney huh? Would that be anywhere near the Blue Mountains by chance??
That was a lucky guess.  :wink:
I'm about 30minutes from them 3 ugly sisters, you know the ones I mean, they look like rocks.  :shock:  :shock:
Thank god you dont live here, especially with that signature you have at the end of your posts.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
My misses has already warned me, any * girls hangen off that car, your dead.  :shock:  :shock:
If its not a Flattie
Off Ya Sister

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "a25Chevrod"Right State ................... Wrong end .

I'm from southeast Queensland . near the Sunshine Coast, but I am prepared to move :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

a25Chevrod

PLEASE don't move on my account.   :wink: I've visited your State from top to bottom a couple of times and across the center too.  Don't mention it to the other blokes here but your state is my favorite and from the Gold Coast to Caines is my favorite area in Queensland.  I'm a sunshine and white sandy beach kinda gal.... not to mention topless and I kinda need that sunshine to cruz that way.  :lol:  

Wow, all this talk of your awesome homeland has brought back some great memories...... a one not so great one.  Actually has to do with those "ugly" three stone sisters there in the Blue Mountains.  I was just ended a 25,000 mile, 3 month adventure around the whole country and was on my last leg.  A quick stop in the Blue Mountains for some hiking then on to Sydney for some Christmas shopping for the family before boarding a flight back home here to Detroit.  There were 4 of us in my car and one girl left her door unlocked when we parked it in a car park and proceeded to hike to a waterfall.  When we got back to the car it had been ransacked.  All our money, passports, bank account stuff, etc GONE!  25,000 miles without one problem and the last few days all hel broke loose.  

Drove into Sydney, called my folks to wire money, went to Western Union to pick up my money and they wouldn't give it to me cuz I had no ID.  I couldn't get another passport at the American Counselet till I had a passport photo to give them.  Couldn't get a passport photo cuz I had no money to get one taken with.  Vicious cycle.  :(

The girl that left the door unlocked finally lent me some money to get a passport photo taken and then the rest all fell into place.  Never held the incident against anyone.  Mistakes happen.  I had such an awesome time that time that I went back a few years later for another 3 months.  As soon as Big Olds is completely done, and I save up some money I'd like to have another adventure downunder.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Lithgow-Mick"
My misses has already warned me, any * girls hangen off that car, your dead.  :shock:  :shock: [/i][/b]

Are you ALLOWED to ride with girls in THEIR hot rods???  :roll:  :wink:

Lithgow-Mick

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Are you ALLOWED to ride with girls in THEIR hot rods???  :roll:  :wink:
Well thats a good point, the cook never mentioned anything about that. Why not, come pick me up.[/i]  :lol:  :lol:
If its not a Flattie
Off Ya Sister

halfdone

Mick: You haven't been hanging around in the car park at the three sisters have you?

We wondered how you got the rod finished so quick !