New girl

Started by metalhotrodgirl, February 06, 2005, 03:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalhotrodgirl

hey everyone .. new chick here my name is jen . i've been into hotrods since i was a baby. grew up around them .
i dont have a hotrod yet i have a 72 nova for right now 383 stroker 4 on the floor i learned stick on it . fun drive. when i'm done with this one i'll get a old car . fav car is a 51 merc .. no surprise.
i'm a artist mostly do hotrod theme artwork . i also pinstripe. i'm tattooed .
live in nj into the kustom kulture travel out of state for most of the car shows i attend. if yea want to know more just ask

sorry for the large image . its a little blury

sex hotrods and rock-n-roll

47wood

Welcome to the RRT Jen.  Nice folks here and a great knowledge base.  Post some pics of your Nova when you get a chance.  Enjoy.  Cal   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Dave

Welcome to the rrt. Im sure you will like it here we have a really nice layed back group who are always willing to answer any questions you may have. Oh ya we also have fun too.
Dave :wink:

Crosley.In.AZ

welcome aboard the RRT board
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Welcome to the RRT. The more the Merrier :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

Welcome. Nice to see someone  who appears to be younger than some of us on this forum. No offence guys, but we're not young anymore.
TEAM SMART

Fat Cat

Quote from: "kb426"Welcome. Nice to see someone  who appears to be younger than some of us on this forum. No offence guys, but we're not young anymore.

Speak for yourself but I am not as old as you guys yet.

kb426

To Jen: I like your work. To Fatcat: you're not up with most of us. I hope you enjoy everyday.
TEAM SMART

GPster

I'm wondering where in New Jersey you're from  but when I saw your age I realized that you're younger than my daughter and order than my grandaughters. That of course puts me the age,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I forget. GPster

flamefink

From one young gun/Nova owner to another, welcome to the board.

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "kb426"Welcome. Nice to see someone  who appears to be younger than some of us on this forum. No offence guys, but we're not young anymore.

Speak for yourself but I am not as old as you guys yet.

No comment :lol:

Brett
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?

KustomLincolnLady

Hi Jen, Welcome aboard!!!  Always nice to have other gals here! I'd love to learn to stripe, but Im artistically challanged, LOL  
Lots of nice people here, I'm sure you'll love it.
Debb  :lol:

jaybee

Welcome to RRT!  So your Nova isn't a hotrod, it still sounds like a blast.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

metalhotrodgirl

hey someone requested pictures of my nova i dont have alot of pictures of it but here ya go
summer time
winter time
after i un-shoveled it all by my little self lol

this is our family project drag car .. 67 chevelle in the works
835 hp @ 135 water temp on the dyno not even up to running temp.
should move a little lol

enjenjo

Is that a Shafiroff engine? how big?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

metalhotrodgirl

Quote from: "enjenjo"Is that a Shafiroff engine? how big?
why yes it is .. its a 540