Louisville looking for a roomie..............

Started by Dave, January 29, 2005, 01:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I have the chance now to make louisville this year according to the wife but ill be going it alone as she is going to go to seattle that week and weekend. Id really like to do the seattle trip but it misses both of the shows up in that area. If im going to be with 3 women and one grand kid id like to at least go to a show  lol...Anyone got an extra bed for the nats? Ill  help with the bill and bring plenty of beer! Id like to be close to the fair grounds but a room is a room.
Ive got a few weeks to come up with sumpin and make my decision on what direction im heading .
Dave
ps: if your going and dont plan on having a car ill also haul you to the show and back...  :D

Dave

BTT whata i gotta do change my cologne??????????????????
Dave

Bob K

Quote from: "N8DC"BTT whata i gotta do change my cologne??????????????????
Dave

Your Right Guard is working fine but your Left Guard failed.

I usually have at least one guy in my group that is looking for a roomy. The rooms at the hotel that I have booked are 105.00, we are just a couple of miles from the fairgrounds at the Holiday Inn South on Fern Valley Road by the Ford Plant.

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "N8DC"ps: if your going and dont plan on having a car ill also haul you to the show and back...  :D

HUMMM,  :lol:  I don't have a room, but I'll take the ride!!!  :wink:
Since I can't take my car there  :lol:
Debb

slocrow

Quote from: "N8DC"BTT whata i gotta do change my cologne??????????????????
Dave

Shorts too!!!!! That 180 and inside out has got to stop.....
Looks like if I go????I've got the same roomy as last year. Told ya I'd check. I'll probably be staying at the Bob motel again unless I pitch a tent. What's the chances of that?????though I'm noticing a destinctive camping trend blossoming lately.....Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Fat Cat

Quote from: "slocrow"unless I pitch a tent. What's the chances of that?????

.....Frank

Not much unless you see your doctor first and get yourself some little blue pills.

purplepickup

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "slocrow"unless I pitch a tent. What's the chances of that?????

.....Frank

Not much unless you see your doctor first and get yourself some little blue pills.
Hey slowcrow.....sometimes these young, think-they're-studly honeymooners can be real smartalecs can't they?
George

slocrow

I hesitate to respond to El Gatto in a public arena. Especially when he has way to much control and has exercised it on numerous occasions.
And those blue pills, every time I try them they fall out when I stand up :roll:
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Fat Cat

Quote from: "slocrow"I hesitate to respond to El Gatto in a public arena. Especially when he has way to much control and has exercised it on numerous occasions.
And those blue pills, every time I try them they fall out when I stand up :roll:

If you stand on your head they fall in farther. :)