Arrrrrgggh!!!! I can't get the chat to work.

Started by DRD57, January 30, 2005, 09:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

It says I'm logged on but all Im get is a blank screen.

I'm going to go find some food.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "DRD57"It says I'm logged on but all Im get is a blank screen.

I'm going to go find some food.

I am in the chat room right now and there are 10 people in there and you aren't one of them. What address are you using?

Roadstar

enjenjo

both of you showed up, don twice, and rudy three times.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fat Cat

what browser were either of you using?

I think it may be something relater to AOL but I am not sure

DRD57

Quote from: "Fat Cat"what browser were either of you using?

I think it may be something relater to AOL but I am not sure

AOL

Roadstar

Yeah, AOL here too. 40 said he tried IE for the heck of it and got in. I'll try that next week if I have to.

But if Frank really cared about me he would make it work with my crappy AOL browser :cry:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Roadstar"Yeah, AOL here too. 40 said he tried IE for the heck of it and got in. I'll try that next week if I have to.

But if Frank really cared about me he would make it work with my crappy AOL browser :cry:

Tell AOL to provide the details of the changes they have made since version 7.0 of the AOL softwarethat broke your ability to post to the chat. Have them send it to the program creators and I am sure they will fix it.

I didn't write it I just installed it.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Roadstar"

Now Rudy, I know your still heartbroken  :shock: , but you need to realize that Frank DOESN'T care about you anymore silly you, he went and got married!!!  :roll:
Debb

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Roadstar

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "Roadstar"

Now Rudy, I know your still heartbroken  :shock: , but you need to realize that Frank DOESN'T care about you anymore silly you, he went and got married!!!  :roll:
Debb

I know deb, but it Really hard to let go sometimes.