37 Ford Progress

Started by Darrell's37Coupe, February 22, 2004, 02:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darrell's37Coupe

Well it's been six months and were ready for the bodyshop, I hope to be at INDY at least in primer. Here's a few pictures before it leaves on Thursday. Body man said he should be finished in 4-6 weeks.

Darrell

Sean

Looks good. What are you motivating it with?

Dave

Quote from: "Darrell's37Coupe"Well it's been six months and were ready for the bodyshop, I hope to be at INDY at least in primer. Here's a few pictures before it leaves on Thursday. Body man said he should be finished in 4-6 weeks.

Darrell
I take it you found someone local to do the job.. Thats cool at least you can check on it while they are doing it..
Dave :b-d:

Kctom

Quote from: "Darrell's37Coupe"Well it's been six months and were ready for the bodyshop, I hope to be at INDY at least in primer. Here's a few pictures before it leaves on Thursday. Body man said he should be finished in 4-6 weeks.

Darrell

Don't foreget to round the top of the doors, This is about the only thing henry messed up on. Everything else on the fat fender is curvey except the rear top of the doors.

Darrell's37Coupe

Dave, my local guy is only doing bodywork and putting the car in primer,
I hope to have your guys paint it this fall after I drive it for a while and work out any bugs.

Sean I having a 383 Stroker motor 700R4 and 430 Gear in the rear.
:lol:  About 450 Horse on pumped gas

Darrell

47wood

Nice progress, thanks for sharing.  Keep on!
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Pope Downunder

Darrell
Looks good.  I have one of these in progress as well.