Paint for the 37

Started by Darrell's37Coupe, January 24, 2005, 09:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darrell's37Coupe

With the Ford at the bodyshop getting ready for paint, I hired an artist to design the graphics for the side of the car. This is the first concept using
my primary colors. I'll try to down size the picture, but you may not see the detail in the graphics.

alchevy

Have you heard about the product that House of Kolor has for sale that allows you to see a car the same year of your car in different paint & graphics? They don't have all of the year models in it yet, but I sure as many '37s there are out there, it is probably in there. here's the contact info:

House of Kolor
210 Crosby St
Picayune, MS 39466
http://www.houseofkolor.com

A friend of mine bought certain years close to his and came up with graphics scheme on his '38 Chevy Coupe.
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "40chevy"Have you heard about the product that House of Kolor has for sale that allows you to see a car the same year of your car in different paint & graphics? They don't have all of the year models in it yet, but I sure as many '37s there are out there, it is probably in there. here's the contact info:

House of Kolor
210 Crosby St
Picayune, MS 39466
http://www.houseofkolor.com

=================================
Carter, (Toad32 here on the RRT), conceived, developed, and did all the programming on that program.

It is, indeed, a very impressive program!

I believe the price of the program has been reduced from its original price to make it affordable to individuals.

Carter is a very modest guy, but I'm sure he'd answer any questions you may have about the program.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!