Late model Ford wipers question.

Started by unklian, January 24, 2005, 02:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unklian

My Dad is having intermitent trouble with the wipers on his '93 full size Mercury .
Some times they don't shut off,or return to park position,can't adjust the interval,etc.

Is this all controlled by the switch on the turn signal stalk,or is there something else in between ?

Thanks for any help.

rooster

Cant say for certain but maybe this can get you pointed in the right area! The link address's chevy gm wipers pulse boards, I think fo mo co has them too! For some reason the link wont work, but if you search under "rooster" (auther) or "GM wipers" you will see the post.

rooster

Quote from: "rooster"Cant say for certain but maybe this can get you pointed in the right area! The link address's chevy gm wipers pulse boards, I think fo mo co has them too! For some reason the link wont work, but if you search under "rooster" (auther) or "GM wipers" you will see the post.
A quick test of this would be to apply pressure with your hand to the motor cover and have someone else ture the wiper stw to off position, see if they go to park position then.