Site is back

Started by Fat Cat, January 23, 2005, 04:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cat

well things appear back to normal. Let me know if you find something broken.

phat rat

Quote from: "Fat Cat"well things appear back to normal. Let me know if you find something broken.

Working here
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

34ford

Looks like I went to bed to early last night and missed the new opening.  :cry: Thanks for all the work you do for the site. Know it must take lots of time. I just went thru trying to get a new driver for my scanner to work with XP and it took far longer than I thought. Can't imagine how fun  :wink: it is to move an entire site and still hope it works when your done.

bob

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Fat Cat"well things appear back to normal. Let me know if you find something broken.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Seems fine here so far!!  :wink:

that post is timed at 4:01 AM!!!!    I was up till about 1 and could still only get to just members list.
you must still be on that night mode thing!!!!!

kroozn

All seems well from here.
Frank, Thank you for all your work and looking out for us.
Carl

Charlie Chops 1940

New place looks like Old place...I had a little trouble getting the link to work this morning but now it's okay. Had withdrawal last night but now it's more better.

Thanks for you hard work!

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"New place looks like Old place...I had a little trouble getting the link to work this morning but now it's okay. Had withdrawal last night but now it's more better.

Thanks for you hard work!

Charlie

What kind of trouble were you having? Just curious.

1FATGMC

Thanks again Fat Cat.

c ya, Sum