that thing is COOOOLLLL!
cros, you need that!
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Jbird

Too cool.... cooler than most of the OCC "masterpieces"
It's got Tony written all over it.
     Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Crosley.In.AZ

It's in Colorado.  I know a fellow up that way. HE could pick it up , store it  and add some class to the place.   :wink:

The Uni-go type trailer is dang interesting.

We bought 2 bicycles to ride around the pits at B'ville.  They are the fold up type so they will fit in the vehicle or motel room.  Kinda ingenious the way they fold up

One item on these bicycles we bought that may present trouble is the tires are a bit narrow.  IF they do not function well, I will try something different in 2006
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

GPster

Quote from: "Crosley"One item on these bicycles we bought that may present trouble is the tires are a bit narrow.  IF they do not function well, I will try something different in 2006
An interesting point. I always wondered if , say they had 10" tires on them if you could find 12" bicycle tires and deflate the tires on the bike and put the larger tires over the whole mounted assembly. You could inflate the 10" assembly inside the 12" tire and give yourself more tread area? If you could find a tire with an inside diameter close enough to the outside diameter of the mounted assembly on the bikes you could cut-off the beads on the "overtires". It probably wouldn't add so much tire width as to hit the frame or the chain. GPster

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"It's in Colorado.  I know a fellow up that way. HE could pick it up (not like i haven't done THAT before, either), store it  and add some * to the place.   :wink:

.yep, it's about 50 miles from me

i've seen a unigo in person before,i may have to have one...
i guess they're gonna be built in the US pretty soon,too

We bought 2 bicycles to ride around the pits at B'ville.  They are the fold up type so they will fit in the vehicle or motel room.  Kinda ingenious the way they fold up

One item on these bicycles we bought that may present trouble is the tires are a bit narrow.  IF they do not function well, I will try something different in 2006

Crosley.In.AZ

Yes the Uni-go trailer will be built here in the USA soon. The fellow is setting up the shop , should be this fall or spring when the trailer becomes availible again.

I looked at 3 Yamaha FJR scoots with Uni-go's attached a few months back.  Very slik deal .

Quote from: "tomslik"
Quote from: "Crosley"It's in Colorado.  I know a fellow up that way. HE could pick it up (not like i haven't done THAT before, either), store it  and add some * to the place.   :wink:

.yep, it's about 50 miles from me

i've seen a unigo in person before,i may have to have one...
i guess they're gonna be built in the US pretty soon,too

Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "Crosley"One item on these bicycles we bought that may present trouble is the tires are a bit narrow.  IF they do not function well, I will try something different in 2006
An interesting point. I always wondered if , say they had 10" tires on them if you could find 12" bicycle tires and deflate the tires on the bike and put the larger tires over the whole mounted assembly. You could inflate the 10" assembly inside the 12" tire and give yourself more tread area? If you could find a tire with an inside diameter close enough to the outside diameter of the mounted assembly on the bikes you could cut-off the beads on the "overtires". It probably wouldn't add so much tire width as to hit the frame or the chain. GPster

Every thing on these bikes is narrow or light weight.  No room for larger tires at all as you guess.

they are a little squirrelly to turn sharp .   I hope my wife does not crash & burn on the bike.  I wont say any more here...... you guys will repeat it to her on the salt..  :wink:
Tony

1FATGMC

I wouldn't worry about the narrow tires as the salt is suppose to be real "hard".  In fact it is rough and I guess so hard that they are having a hard time dragging it flat.  :cry:   I guess that is better than it being under water though  :roll:.

John (WZJUNK) and his wife, Brenda, are at the Grand Canyon and should be here Tuesday.  Hooley and his wife, Wanda, and the race car are just a couple hours south of me right now and should be here soon.  Benny and Lillie are in their car either following or leading Hooley.  They all met in Vega, Texas last night.

Sounds like Charlie is close.  Don't tell his wife I have a few more miles of dirt roads planned for them, but they aren't wash-board.  The trick on wash board roads is drive FAST.  That keeps you on the top of the ruts.  I use to have to drive 13 miles of that kind of road everyday when I lived in Wyoming.

I guess some of the rest of you won't be leaving for this direction until tomorrow.  Everyone drive safe!!!!

c ya soon,  Sum

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "GPster"

Every thing on these bikes is narrow or light weight.  No room for larger tires at all as you guess.

they are a little squirrelly to turn sharp .   I hope my wife does not crash & burn on the bike.  I wont say any more here...... you guys will repeat it to her on the salt..  :wink:

welp,i suppose you guys could tease her about it but i suppose that'd be like riubbing salt in to the wound........ :roll:

Mr Cool

Quote from: "tomslik"that thing is COOOOLLLL!
cros, you need that!
Only one word can describe that thing. UGLY.
Cool, but Ugly.
Sorry, but thats just my opinion.
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.