Just wondering about Bryan

Started by KustomLincolnLady, January 13, 2005, 01:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Has anyone talked to or heard from Rayvyn lately!! Seems like ages since he's been around  :cry:
Don't know if he's still helping people in Fl or got sent off to another disaster, like there aren't a lot to choose from anymore  :(  It's really a sad thing, the weather is just so Extreme lately!

Just thinking about him and wondered if anyone has heard from him.

Slocrow's not around much anymore either  :cry:
Debb

Charlie Chops 1940

Don't know about Bryan, but Frank will be at the BBQ work bee Saturday. I think he has the winter blues....
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

slocrow

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Don't know about Bryan, but Frank will be at the BBQ work bee Saturday. I think he has the winter blues....

Yeah, Charlie has it correct. I'm so tired of this Winter cold weather stuff I don't seem to have much to say. I do think of Joe and his river plight and am checking in here 2 or 3 times a day but seem to have the blahs. I did take the Corvette out today for it's E-check so that I could replate it come March without having to drive through feet of snow. It was battery less and parked above the 32 so naturally I had to fire the hotrod and move it out. Got the sniff done and had about a hour to run the rod around the city. Sure felt good! I need more of that. Look out Sumner, here I come. See some of you Saterday. I'll bring my tools, yeah right.......
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

GPster

Quote from: "slocrow"I do think of Joe and his river plight
We are having nice weather. It seems like we have one or two nice days for "clean-up" after the river comes up. It was 74 in our back yard yesterday and today it was just as nice and sunny. It's raining now. The river acted like it had crested at 4:00 PM at about .8 of a foot above flood stage. Now they're saying that it may be Sunday before we see that again. Just checked Toledo's weather to see if there might be a snow day cancelation coming. We've been here worrying about the river so long that we don't know if we'll be able to worry about it while we're 250 miles away. Maybe a good thing will happen and we'll forget how to worry. I'm not bringing any food but I am bringing some kitchen help. GPster

enjenjo

No snow in the forcast for the next three days. I emailed bry, but haven't heard anything yet.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fat Cat

According to the user logs he has not logged into the site since the 2nd of December.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Maybe he's been getting "lucky"  :shock:  :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.