beggin', borrowin', or stealin'

Started by tomslik, December 26, 2004, 08:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomslik

iffn you guys don't mind, keep an eye out for a pair of headlight bezels and the grill piece that sez "chevrolet" on it for a 47-48 chevy.
finally tearing apart my coupe and i wanna change a few things.

anybody know much about making plastic front ends?
might wanna pick yer brains....

i feel the "itch"    ;)
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "tomslik"
i feel the "itch"    ;)

the way you peee your pants , it's no wonder

:shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quote from: "tomslik"iffn you guys don't mind, keep an eye out for a pair of headlight bezels and the grill piece that sez "chevrolet" on it for a 47-48 chevy.

i feel the "itch"    ;)

You talking about a top grille bar, the diecast one under the hood? I also have at least one headlight bezel.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

tomslik

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "tomslik"iffn you guys don't mind, keep an eye out for a pair of headlight bezels and the grill piece that sez "chevrolet" on it for a 47-48 chevy.

i feel the "itch"    ;)

You talking about a top grille bar, the diecast one under the hood? I also have at least one headlight bezel.

that's the one

phat46

i feel the "itch"    ;)

You talking about a top grille bar, the diecast one under the hood? I also have at least one headlight bezel.[/quot

I have a headlight bezel too, in fact i believe if I look hard enough I'd have two. Do you want the stainless one or a painted one?, I "think" I have one of each.....lemme know

enjenjo

i feel the "itch"    ;)

that's the one

I may have a good top grille piece, I'll take a look. I have one painted headlight bezel.

tomslik

i feel the "itch"    ;)

that's the one

I may have a good top grille piece, I'll take a look. I have one painted headlight bezel.

painted is prefered.
whatcha need for them,guys?

enjenjo

Quotewhatcha need for them,guys?

I need $6,000,000. I'd probably take shipping cost. How good  a top grille bar you need. I have one here that is pitted pretty good, but otherwise sound. Not really good for rechroming, but you could fill and paint it.

tomslik

Quotewhatcha need for them,guys?

I need $6,000,000. I'd probably take shipping cost. How good  a top grille bar you need. I have one here that is pitted pretty good, but otherwise sound. Not really good for rechroming, but you could fill and paint it.

aww, i'm sure it'll look fine at 135 mph....

pitted is dandy, mine's broke.
me and a stop sign and a grocery store parking lot years ago.....

enjenjo

Ok, I'll send it too, we'll work something out.

phat46

Quote from: "tomslik"iffn you guys don't mind, keep an eye out for a pair of headlight bezels

I found one stainless bezel (you do mean the outer trim ring don't you?)
that is o.k. kinda dull, but good for paint. If you want it send me a p.m. with your address and I'll ship it out asap and let you know what the shiping charge was.

tomslik

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "tomslik"iffn you guys don't mind, keep an eye out for a pair of headlight bezels

I found one stainless bezel (you do mean the outer trim ring don't you?)
that is o.k. kinda dull, but good for paint. If you want it send me a p.m. with your address and I'll ship it out asap and let you know what the shiping charge was.

thanks phat, let me see about finding another paintable one first as that's the plan"A"...
still may have to take ya up on it,though.

enjenjo

Well, you could PM me an address, mine is paintable  :lol:

tomslik

just wantin' to let ya know the UPS guy was here and the stuff will work perfect for me.
you wern't kiddin' about the pitting were ya....
still needin' a headlite bezel(painted) if anybody has one they want to part with....

enjenjo

I sent you a PM. It's negotiable. I didn't send you the worst one, it's pitted much worse than that one, looks like a casting.