Where can I buy specialty chrome headlights?

Started by kbang, January 08, 2005, 01:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kbang

Hi,
I am fixing up a 1928 Whippet and am looking for some chrome headlights.  7" diameter and 8-9" deep.  Anyone know where I could find this size? In Canada?
Thank you. :?:

DRD57

Quote from: "kbang"Hi,
I am fixing up a 1928 Whippet and am looking for some chrome headlights.  7" diameter and 8-9" deep.  Anyone know where I could find this size? In Canada?

Check the places that sell chrome doo-dads for big rigs.

enjenjo

Peterbuilt dealer would be a good place to look too. Also snow plow dealers.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

How bout trying someone that sells repop model a headlights. 28-29 a headlights are fairly deep and i think they are 7 or 8 inches around.
I know you can get em in stainless and I think also in chrome. Everyone seems to sell em but i cant remember who has the best price. I used origonal model a buckets for my 32 and painted em. You cant get a comercial a bucket anymore that im aware of so ive been buying the origonals off ebay when i see em. Usually the nickle that they used is long gone so i blast them sand em and paint em. Im doing couch time tonite an ill grab a couple catalogs and ill be able to tell you who has em. TV bores me most of the time so i use one eye and look at rod magazines and wish books
Dave :lol:

nomobux

CW Moss has the 28/29 lights. 'Member Dave, you cost me big bux when I saw your 32 !
:b-d:  \" I GOTTS NOMOBUX \" :b-d:

Dave

Quote from: "nomobux"CW Moss has the 28/29 lights. 'Member Dave, you cost me big bux when I saw your 32 !

I like spending other peoples money ! :lol:  Now the next thing i want is front wheels like yours and different rear wheels also. I cant remember what your running on the rear but im thinking the ETIII on the rear and the 12 spoke fronts. Its that or i may try painted smoothies or painted spokes. Just to do sumpin different by changing em out once and a while. Ill prolly keep my americans. No hurry but down the road i think it would be fun. :wink:
Dave :D

nomobux

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "nomobux"CW Moss has the 28/29 lights. 'Member Dave, you cost me big bux when I saw your 32 !

I like spending other peoples money ! :lol:  Now the next thing i want is front wheels like yours and different rear wheels also. I cant remember what your running on the rear but im thinking the ETIII on the rear and the 12 spoke fronts. Its that or i may try painted smoothies or painted spokes. Just to do sumpin different by changing em out once and a while. Ill prolly keep my americans. No hurry but down the road i think it would be fun. :wink:
Dave :D
Yeh ET 10s and fueler rears in as cast finish / polished outers. Got chrome Americans w/ TAs sitting in the corner LOL. I have that 3.5 moon yer lookin for too 'cept it's on the car. Almost think the smaller moon might look better. It never ends.
:b-d:  \" I GOTTS NOMOBUX \" :b-d:

Inprimer

Look up SpeedwayMotors.com, headlightts from $80 to $300