Well the stolen tool story aint gettin any better.

Started by Dave, January 08, 2005, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I mailed in for a police report to the michigan state police post and got a letter back saying they deniyed my request. Reason They aint got no report yet? WTF Its been dam near a month and no report. The lady at the insurance company still says i need to get it before ill get any money for my tools . This sucks . Oh ya ive got to have the paper work turned in by the end of the month also so she says or ???? Or what... I sure wish I could find the sob that broke in here and he would wish i didnt! What a pain in the *.
Dave :evil:

Crosley.In.AZ

that does suck.

start going up the chain of command asking questions..... pleasantly.

sometimes it helps, sometimes you get more angry
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Sean

Quote from: "N8DC"What a pain in the #####.
Dave :evil:

I feel for ya. As far as I'm concerned Insurance Companys and Lawyers will be the downfall of the "Civilized" world. (except for B 8) B, of course)

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"that does suck.

start going up the chain of command asking questions..... pleasantly.

sometimes it helps, sometimes you get more angry

but still stay pleasant no matter how hard.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

58 Yeoman

Quotebut still stay pleasant no matter how hard.

later jim

Definitely stay pleasant.  A couple weeks ago, I got an email from Staples saying that my $75 worth of rebates was denied.  I was hot, and had all kinds of things I was going to say to them at the store.  By the time I got there, I had cooled down, and calmly told the manager that we had a problem with a rebate.  He got on the puter and the phone, had it all fixed in just a couple minutes.  You go in mad, they get real defensive.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

47wood

Call and ask for the officer who took the report to call you.  Explain your insurance problem to him ...nicely.  I'll bet that report gets turned in promptly.  Those guys get behind then turn in a bunch of paper work all at once.  They are overworked and so use to catch h### that a little kindness and understanding goes a long way.  Good Luck.
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!