I made the cover of the Hop Up internet magazine

Started by Bob K, January 02, 2005, 10:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob K

I'm really excited, Morty put a pic of my car on this months cover. It is one of the ones that Mike Harrington shot at the Salt Flats in August.

http://www.hopupmag.com/

B :mrgreen: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

purplepickup

Cool Bob.  That's a killer car.  I know you're enjoying it :D

This kind of looks like your avatar from the rear.

George

Bob K

Quote from: "purplepickup"Cool Bob.  That's a killer car.  I know you're enjoying it :D

Thanks George:  How the H*** did you do that.?????
B :P B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

purplepickup

Quote from: "Faat Rod"Thanks George:  How the H*** did you do that.?????
B :P B

...stuck my ....uh...finger in the exhaust while you revved it up. 8)
George

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "Faat Rod"I'm really excited, Morty put a pic of my car on this months cover. It is one of the ones that Mike Harrington shot at the Salt Flats in August.

Congratulations.
I seen those guys doing the feature, and wondered if i would ever see the feature.

Sean

Congratulations Bob. So does this mean you're a celebrity now? :wink:

Ohio Blue Tip

Good show, old boy!  I'll be wanting your autograph. :lol:  :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

tomslik

Quote from: "purplepickup"Cool Bob.  That's a killer car.  I know you're enjoying it :D

"does this make my butt look big?"
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Congrat's Bob....You must have that old Chevy on steroids to get it to bulk-up like that  :shock:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Cword

That's cool Bob! Your car deserves more covers.

And with George's mod you'll have more room in the trunk for ice fishing gear!

mike
--

Dave

Quote from: "Faat Rod"I'm really excited, Morty put a pic of my car on this months cover. It is one of the ones that Mike Harrington shot at the Salt Flats in August.

Congrats BoBBy   Looks like we need to get together for an autograph session. Too bad your not comming to the bbg build
at Franks next weekend. Frank and I could make some room at the autograph table were gonna have set up. I sure hope he has time to make the banner. Hey maybe we could do sumpim for Cobo ?  :lol:  Ya right. I can see it now . People asking other people who the hell are these guys? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave

Charlie Chops 1940

Nice going pal.  I suppose we are gonna just be seeing that puppy evertwhere we look now. Well, that's the price for driving the snot out of it.

My car was in a lot of the Nats North coverage this year too...however it was hard to see it very well....certain coupes and airflows and converts were always getting in the photogs way....LOL.

That convert is sure a sweetheart...Jessica or not.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

HotRodLadyCrusr

Way to go B 8) B!  I can't get enough of that ragtop.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Carps

Hey Bob, I was thinking, does this mean you won't make the cover of the REAL magazine?    :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Bob K

Quote from: "Carps"Hey Bob, I was thinking, does this mean you won't make the cover of the REAL magazine?    :wink:

Hey Carps, congrats, On the "thinking" part I mean.  

What, you mean the internet is not REAL ???????

Actually the cover of the Annual is the artwork showing the roadster racing the train down the canyon and it was completed before the car was shot. Maybe next year but I doubt it. Morty's covers are generally busier and show more than just 1 car.

B 8) B