Chop Cut Rebuild

Started by river1, February 21, 2004, 08:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

Chop Cut Rebuild is on speedvision in 1/2 hour 7:00pm AZ time.

might be a interesting show.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

phat46

might be a interesting show.

later jim[/quote]

Wear your earplugs...it was on here on thursday evening. VERY loud spastic guitar riffs over some * camera work. I was really dissappointed, but maybe that's just me  :lol:

river1

Quote from: "phat46"

Wear your earplugs...it was on here on thursday evening. VERY loud spastic guitar riffs over some * camera work. I was really dissappointed, but maybe that's just me  :lol:

yup i was disappointed myself.

maybe if they lower the music and concentrated on one project at a time.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

mrloboy

I was disappointed as well.

This whole "reality TV" theme is getting me down! The idea of the show is enticing, but the actual presentation is insulting! The uncovering on the"barn-find" '70 Chevelle was a pathetic display of shallow intelligence!

As a Canadian, I recognized many items and places indicating the location to be in southern Ontario Canada. For some reason, they do their best to hide that information and, I assume, in turn they are attemping to entice an American viewership, but I believe they failed and viewers on both sides of the borders would be better off watching American ( or Canadian) idol! God help us all!

You would be much better off contributing techinally to the RRT site than watching that pathetic drival! (just my perspective!) rj

Leon

It sounded like the stole the music (?) from an old XXX movie.  It was a waste of time.