What a good start for the worst day of the year!

Started by GPster, January 24, 2005, 10:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

I clicked on my "short-cut" and here I am. New password on my old name. My password is written in magic marker in my RRT folder and She has put it in her "to do" file so she can make sticky notes and put them on every computor that I visit. Yesterday she had some time to play with the computor (I was sitting in the corner with my face in my lap) and she discovered that January 24th is supposed to be the worst day. Even though the days have started to get longer the weather takes a while to catch-up. This is the day it's supposed to turn around. This is also the day that most "New Years Resolutions" are broken. Mine too. I told myself that I was going to stop making wordy remarks on this forum that take up a lot of space for nothing. Oh well, it must be true. still GPster

rooster

Quote from: "GPster"I clicked on my "short-cut" and here I am. New password on my old name. My password is written in magic marker in my RRT folder and She has put it in her "to do" file so she can make sticky notes and put them on every computor that I visit. Yesterday she had some time to play with the computor (I was sitting in the corner with my face in my lap) and she discovered that January 24th is supposed to be the worst day. Even though the days have started to get longer the weather takes a while to catch-up. This is the day it's supposed to turn around. This is also the day that most "New Years Resolutions" are broken. Mine too. I told myself that I was going to stop making wordy remarks on this forum that take up a lot of space for nothing. Oh well, it must be true. still GPster
The switch over went over well for me too! I do have the same password though! I do like the new chat! Im not sure but I think the search funcion works better also!

Did Chat crash last night about the time George came in?

My computer locked up and I had to do a reboot and scan everything to check for bugs, by time I got back everyone was gone!

My plan for today is to work on my alternator to get a bearing off without damaging the sliprings.

Sun is shineing here and its going into the 40's today! :D

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "rooster"

Yes Denny just shortly after that is when mine froze up, unlike Gpster I couldn't even x out   :roll:  :?
Frank  :?  was there a problem with the site or was it just some of us?
Debb

Fat Cat

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "rooster"

Yes Denny just shortly after that is when mine froze up, unlike Gpster I couldn't even x out   :roll:  :?
Frank  :?  was there a problem with the site or was it just some of us?
Debb

got me I had the same troubles