Started by 48 super D, December 23, 2004, 10:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrap Fe

Quote from: "Faat Rod"[ Well maybe you'll both get your cars done at the same time... :lol:
Welcome aboard! ( Rick, I was just teasin'!)

You can't use the words Rick and Car done in the same sentence. That just doesn't work together.  LOL LOL  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Welcome aboard Eric, maybe you can find some time to help poor ol Rick out  on his project, unless of course another wedding comes up.  ( just picking on ya Rick)

B  :b-d: B[/quote]

Bob, the truth is another wedding should happen within the next year to year and a half, no date set yet.  My youngest daughter graduates from college in May of next year and her fiance completes graduate school next December.

As far a completing the car, my one man shop is a loooooooooong term "Overhaulin" show and I spend more time Leinenkugel engineering the project than they do on the real show. LOL!!!  

Merry Christmas to you all.

Bob K

Quote from: "Scrap Fe"
Quote from: "Faat Rod"[ Well maybe you'll both get your cars done at the same time... :lol:
Welcome aboard! ( Rick, I was just teasin'!)

You can't use the words Rick and Car done in the same sentence. That just doesn't work together.  LOL LOL  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Welcome aboard Eric, maybe you can find some time to help poor ol Rick out  on his project, unless of course another wedding comes up.  ( just picking on ya Rick)

B  :b-d: B

Bob, the truth is another wedding should happen within the next year to year and a half, no date set yet.  My youngest daughter graduates from college in May of next year and her fiance completes graduate school next December.

As far a completing the car, my one man shop is a loooooooooong term "Overhaulin" show and I spend more time Leinenkugel engineering the project than they do on the real show. LOL!!!  

Merry Christmas to you all.[/quote]

What is that all about, you are down there drinking Leiny's and didn't invite me,  I'm crushed.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

B :twisted: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?