Flames on Puter case

Started by Bob K, December 05, 2004, 02:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob K

I mentioned my Bud, DUG on the sink post and thought that maybe some of you might enjoy the latest thing that he did for me. I think it's awsome.

B :mrgreen: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Dave

Quote from: "Faat Rod"

I mentioned my Bud, DUG on the sink post and thought that maybe some of you might enjoy the latest thing that he did for me. I think it's awsome.

B :mrgreen: B

Sweeeeeeeeet.. Ive got a black case already but no room for flames i got fans lights etc etc... It sets on the desk with the fan side towards me so if i had flames on the other side i couldnt see em anyway..
Dave

kb426

YOU DA MAN! Makes my flourescent lights look childish.
TEAM SMART

Bob K

Quote from: "kb426"YOU DA MAN! Makes my flourescent lights look childish.

I wanna see the flourescent lights, post a picture please.

B :P  B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

kb426

My canon is broken. I'm a couple months out of warranty and I'm trying to get them to make an exception. As soon as I hear from them I'll either send mine in or have to buy another camera. Till then, I'm without. I haven't used it very much and now I could use it everyday while finishing the 53.
TEAM SMART

Bob K

Quote from: "kb426"My canon is broken. I'm a couple months out of warranty and I'm trying to get them to make an exception. As soon as I hear from them I'll either send mine in or have to buy another camera. Till then, I'm without. I haven't used it very much and now I could use it everyday while finishing the 53.

Now that you mention it, let's see pic's of the 53 also. As soon as you get the camera  fixed of course.

B :? B

BELLM

Nice!  Better tell the cat not to sit still too long!! :)   He will get flamed or striped.

btrc

Hey Bob, on a different subject.  In the background on one of your pictures I see a chair with rollers on it sitting on a tile floor.  I'm getting ready to redo the floors in our kitchen and dining room with tile.  I was told that I couldn't keep my dining room table chairs with the rollers because they would bust up the tile.  Have you had any problem with it??

Bob
Bob

Bob K

Quote from: "btrc"Hey Bob, on a different subject.  In the background on one of your pictures I see a chair with rollers on it sitting on a tile floor.  I'm getting ready to redo the floors in our kitchen and dining room with tile.  I was told that I couldn't keep my dining room table chairs with the rollers because they would bust up the tile.  Have you had any problem with it??

Bob

Bob, yeah they told me that also, that is why I have the floor protector over the tile, I just moved the chair further into the bathroom to get a better shot at the computer. Before I got the plastic protector I had the tile chip off at the edge where it joins the carpet, hence the floor protector. We use those little teflon thingies that you pound into the bottom of the chair and stool legs in our kitchen.

B 8)  B

Crosley.In.AZ

kool flames.

=====  I have ceramic  tile in many areas. Dining room with chairs on rollers. No trouble in 5+ years here
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

KustomLincolnLady

Pretty "HOT" Bob,  :P  :P
Neat idea.
Debb