2004 Louisville Video!

Started by alchevy, December 02, 2004, 09:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

I just got my 2004 Louisville Video last night and stayed up to watch it. Two hours of coooool cars! Another good job by the folks at NSRA. In the 2003 video, my '40 Chevy made it in that one and that was the first year the car was there. I have not found myself or the car in this one yet. Another reason to watch it again!
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

HotRodLadyCrusr

In 2002 I drove the video guys around in Big Olds for a bit and they even rode on the hood of Big Olds for awhile filming.  I had alot of fun doing it but have never seen the footage.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

alchevy

I thought that was you! They had a pretty good segment on that video. I watched that part very closely because you were driving right by where my group was setup, I think.
AL

Oh Yeah, time is running out to register for next year's Nats at the $18 price if you are an NSRA member.  12/31/04. I just sent mine in.
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com