new guy in the shop

Started by tomslik, December 04, 2004, 04:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomslik

just thought ya oughta see who i work with..
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

purplepickup

A little German Shepherd?  Does he have a name yet?

Murf said to say hi. 8)
George

SKR8PN

Looks to me like a Shepherd/Husky mix. Is he?
Here is a shot of my shop buddy,Ginger. Here she is shortrly after we got her.....

And her she is just a week ago. 10 months and 90 lbs of still growing,Chocolate Lab!!

If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Sean

The last Lab I had chewed up everything it could get ahold of. Worse than any other Puppy I have ever raised. Are all Labs like that?

tomslik

Quote from: "purplepickup"A little German Shepherd?  Does he have a name yet?

Murf said to say hi. 8)

well, he's a husky/lab mix and his name is Brutus.

he sez "who's murphy?"

guess one of these days they may have to meet ;)

took him to the vet today, guess they were glad we got another dog(had to put our last one down a couple of weeks ago.
wife already has him going in a litter box:)

how's murph doin'?

Crosley.In.AZ

tom, sorry you had to put the dog down.  I still miss my shepard I put down 2 years ago.

as I recall you had a cat pass away a short while back.

the current mutt we have is a good dog.  She loves the shop so much I have to put her outside or chase her away so she does not get hurt when I am welding or grinding.  Sparks and noise do not bother her
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "Sean"The last Lab I had chewed up everything it could get ahold of. Worse than any other Puppy I have ever raised. Are all Labs like that?

--------------------------

We had five Labs in our family, and none of them chewed anything except toys.  

One of them did have a habit of chewing the downed birds he retrieved, after my Dad shot them.  ...We cured that by making him carry a stick filled with nail points.  ....After that, he would carry raw eggs without breaking them.  

You could have spent a few hundred and consulted a dog psycholgist, to find out why your Lab was so destructive. :roll:  :lol:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Sean

Here's our latest. He has already lived through Parvo, so hopefully that means he is a lucky Dog. Half Redbone, half Black & Tan. Martha wanted him because she thought he looked like the Pup in "The Fox and the Hound". I convinced her to name him "Chief" instead of "Copper" though... :D

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"tom, sorry you had to put the dog down.  I still miss my shepard I put down 2 years ago.

yeah, he was the best.
his liver quit, they thought it might be a tumor and he was too old to operate on.
this'n ain't nothing like  him and maybe that's a good thing.
not good or bad, just a change.

as I recall you had a cat pass away a short while back.

2 cats.....:(

the current mutt we have is a good dog.  She loves the shop so much I have to put her outside or chase her away so she does not get hurt when I am welding or grinding.  Sparks and noise do not bother her

purplepickup

Quote from: "tomslik"he sez "who's murphy?"

how's murph doin'?

He's busy being Murphy.  I hope Drifter isn't reading this in Doggy Heaven but Murf is the best dog I've ever had.  He has a very unique, almost human personality.

George

56ngirl

Quote from: "tomslik"just thought ya oughta see who i work with..

My Dad and I's 135 lb pet pony; drips drool everywhere the moment she hears a beer being opened, or a cork being pulled and drinks bourbon too:  

Meet Arwen...