DON'S SNOW PLOW

Started by river1, November 24, 2004, 06:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

don (OFOF)  just sent me this pic. i tried to talk him into staying at my place for a day or two but the old wise man knew better :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:

later jim

BTW did mickey whine very much :P
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Bob K

Snow in Kingman AZ, it ain't even snowed in Wisconsin yet.

B :roll: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Sean

Quote from: "Faat Rod"Snow in Kingman AZ, it ain't even snowed in Wisconsin yet.

B :roll: B

Snowed 4" here today. A little early for us.

OFOF

Quote from: "river1"don (OFOF)  just sent me this pic. i tried to talk him into staying at my place for a day or two but the old wise man knew better :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:

later jim

Another day or two in Phoenix would have been lovely.  Mick did snivel a little.  Of course that was because I kept hitting him in the head with the handle of the snow brush that I was using to try and keep the windshield clear of snow on the outside while he was playing Mr. defroster with a rag on the inside.  We had a nice conversation about the benefits of an enclosed trailer while we were trying to wait out the storm  :shock:
Don Palfreyman

C9

Quote from: "OFOF"
Quote from: "river1"don (OFOF)  just sent me this pic. i tried to talk him into staying at my place for a day or two but the old wise man knew better :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:

later jim

Another day or two in Phoenix would have been lovely.  Mick did snivel a little.  Of course that was because I kept hitting him in the head with the handle of the snow brush that I was using to try and keep the windshield clear of snow on the outside while he was playing Mr. defroster with a rag on the inside.  We had a nice conversation about the benefits of an enclosed trailer while we were trying to wait out the storm  :shock:

Wisht you guys would have called.
My house is about 1/2 - 1 mile from where the photo was taken.

Not in the phone book yet, but I am in the white pages and information. :)
C9

Sailing the turquoise canyons of the Arizona desert.

OFOF

Quote from: "C9"
Quote from: "OFOF"

later jim

Wisht you guys would have called.
My house is about 1/2 - 1 mile from where the photo was taken.

Not in the phone book yet, but I am in the white pages and information. :)

I did try to find your phone number in the Kingman phone book to no avail.  I did get hold of Jan Spradling and he led us to a motel for the night.  I'll find your number and call you next time we pass through.
Don.
Don Palfreyman

Crosley.In.AZ

I still think that C9 guy is behind the snow in Kingman at this time of year....  :lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

alchevy

Just because we are on the subject of snow. These pictures were taken in Vicksburg, MS in 1997 and in 2001. The first one in 1997 was in December and we had a record 8" snowfall. The second picture was on January 1, 2001 and I think it was 4" that day. Rare stuff in this state. We have made it down to 38 degrees tonight, still got green grass outside.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com