RRTer in Street Scene

Started by enjenjo, November 06, 2004, 11:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I see Miss Denise got her car in Street Scene this month, along with her smiling face. Congrats Denise!!!
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Really????  I haven't gotten mine yet.  
That will probley be the last published photo of not only Big Olds's "old" look but mine as well. :shock:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Really????  I haven't gotten mine yet.  
That will probley be the last published photo of not only Big Olds's "old" look but mine as well. :shock:

If your new look is the one I saw in the photos over on the HAMB I have to say I like it alot. It is very different for you.

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Really????  I haven't gotten mine yet.  

If your new look is the one I saw in the photos over on the HAMB I have to say I like it alot. It is very different for you.

My new look, looks a lot like my old look, except I look older.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

GPster

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
That will probley be the last published photo of my "old" look
If your new look is the one I saw in the photos over on the HAMB [/quote]                                                                                         Why didn't you put in the site where we all could see it?  Looks like a topic for CHAT tonight. Is this a dating one guy for 14 months condition? Maybe we should have George do some of his picture wizzardy and have this new look be shown as you're coming out of a "Porta Potty" (no, I think it's been done). OR,,,you're going to have yourself "body painted" the same color of copper that this "Big Olds" is getting so you'll match

slocrow

Nice going Denise. Looks like they may have color adjusted the shot for reasons unknown as I believe the 32 next to you should be orange.
What new look??????????? We need more info....Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Fat Cat"

Thanks Frank, that's very sweet of you.  Hey... wait a minute....why you being so nice????  Could it be... ya think..... Miss Kitty's good manners are rubbing off on Frank???  Well wonders never cease. :lol:

I got my hair CUT on Thursday afternoon.  over 10 iches, you know, about this much

<-------------------------------------------------------------------> :shock:

It's all layered and shoulder length now.  It feels good.  I dontated the cut off hair to "locks for Love" a program that makes wigs for Cancer patients.  My first time in a hair salon in 20 years.  It was alittle scary but was something I had been thinking about for a couple of years and with the promotion I got in Sept this fits my new "image" at work better.  I'm happy and Roadstar's happy.  We went to a HAMBer's housewarming party last nite and someone took this photo of us.

GPster

I really think less hair makes your smile look bigger, Or maybe it's the other person in the photo. Sometimes long hair can get in the way. My hair has never been long but I used to have a pigtail that went down to the center of my back. Was OK til I rolled ove it and got it stuck in the wheels of my creeper while I was under the Jeepster. After that the image I was trying to portray seemed like too much trouble. GPster

Sean

Roadstar

Yup, she's still a cutie :wink:

I think the new doo makes her look younger 8)

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Sean"Nice Jacket... :wink:

You have no idea how much I love that jacket and I wear it all the time now.  I've even worn it a couple of times with dress slacks and a nice top to work.  The Vice President of the company saw it and started teasing me calling it my "strap-on" jacket and asked if I was going to wear my coveralls to work next.  I replied, "well I certainly could, they're not made of denim".  I have to dress up for work, not even jeans on Friday.  :?   Anyway, I love the jacket and think about you every time I put it on  :wink:   Thanks again!

and thanks to everyone regarding the kind words about my hair.

Hey...I could have used some of that hair...would have had to add a touch of gray though :roll: Looks good but how are you ever going to get all those layered locks in a ball cap :?
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

I got my hair CUT on Thursday afternoon.  over 10 iches, you know, about this much

<-------------------------------------------------------------------> :shock:

It's all layered and shoulder length now.  It feels good.  I dontated the cut off hair to "locks for Love" a program that makes wigs for Cancer patients.

Kool..... our 7 year old grand daughter had about 12 inches cut off her hair to give to the locks for love group.

We were real proud of her
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Fat Cat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Hey... wait a minute....why you being so nice????  Could it be... ya think..... Miss Kitty's good manners are rubbing off on Frank???  Well wonders never cease. :lol:

I was being nice because I could. Or it might have been the lack of sleep. Or it could have been that I felt the need to say something nice.

And as for what Miss Kitty has been rubbing on me. That is for me to know and for me to never tell.  :-o