OBT Report

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, November 08, 2004, 08:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio Blue Tip

Day 24.  Reporting in again, back at work again.  Marcia is doing a little better.  Has been moved out of ICU, but is still on a respirator.  Slow going but progress is being made.
Thanks again for all the support.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

enjenjo

Good to hear. Hope the progress continues.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

that is good news.  

Keep us updated when you have time.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

GPster

That pneumonia can get preety advanced, particularly when it gets ignored until it has led to other catastrophies. Being on a respirator can be disheartening to someone that think this is taken long enough and I should be well by now but being out of ICU is a lot of encouragement. I hope the best continues as we'll need you to cook on 1 /15 / 05 . We figure you have a kindrid spirit with turkey. GPster

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Day 24.  Reporting in again, back at work again.  Marcia is doing a little better.  Has been moved out of ICU, but is still on a respirator.  Slow going but progress is being made.

Hi Ken,  sorry, but I guess I missed the earlier report about Marcia.  I'll be hoping the best for both of you.  

Take care,

Sum

Ohio Blue Tip

QuoteI hope the best continues as we'll need you to cook on 1 /15 / 05 . We figure you have a kindrid spirit with turkey. GPster

When I see you on Jan. 15th I'm going to remember who was the first to call me a turkey today! LOL  :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

GPster

QuoteWhen I see you on Jan. 15th I'm going to remember who was the first to call me a turkey today! LOL  :lol:

You mean I've won? I'm first at something? Let me foreward my good luck to your wife. GPster

n.c.rodder

When I see you on Jan. 15th I'm going to remember who was the first to call me a turkey today! LOL  :lol:[/quote]

I've called you worse things than that!

Tell marcia she's been in our prayers.

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

phat46

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Day 24.  Reporting in again, back at work again.  Marcia is doing a little better.  Has been moved out of ICU, but is still on a respirator.  Slow going but progress is being made.

Glad to hear that things are moving in the right direction, hopefully she feels much better soon, and will be able to enjoy her "vacation" away from, well, you.... :lol:

SKR8PN

Just getting out of ICU is a great news!  Glad to hear everything is coming along.  We are thinking of you guys. Give Marsha our best.
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Fuzzy

Glad to hear Marcia's doing better.Out of ICU is good news,and I hope she starts to feel back to normal real soon.The prayers must be getting through.Take care,Fuzzy.
No billet for this kid!

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Fuzzy"Glad to hear Marcia's doing better.Out of ICU is good news,and I hope she starts to feel back to normal real soon.The prayers must be getting through.Take care,Fuzzy.

Good, our prayers are working!!!!  She'll be home in no time!!

Hi, Fuzzy!!!!!!!! Rob and Debb

Pope Downunder

Positive news; I hope all goes well.

purplepickup

Hi Ken,
It sounds like things are looking up and I hope Marcia continues to get better.  I've spent the last 4 weekends alone at the cabin and thought a lot about what you must be going thru and realize I don't even have a clue.   Hang in there buddy.   My prayers are with Marcia and your family.
George