Welcoming myself aboard

Started by 41woodie, October 27, 2004, 10:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

41woodie

Just registered on this site after lurking for a while.  Seems like a good crew with a ton of accumulated knowledge.  Doubt that I'll contribute much to the knowledge base but it won't stop me from trying. Looking forward to getting to know the personalities better.
I just tried to register on the RRT fellow pages and it comes up "Internal Server Error" stating that something is amiss at the RRT server. Anyone know if this is an ongoing problem?

enjenjo

Welcome aboard. We have several members down your way. Know any of them? I'll check with Fatcat on the server error.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

41woodie

Don't know of any members in this area but I'll check through the members list (if I get access) and see.  Know a lot of folks with some fine old cars so quite likely I will know some. MH

47wood

Welcome to the RRT.  You'll like it here, lots of great knowledge.  WOOD IS GOOD!  I'm not too far from you ...down in Little Rock in the middle of putting a 47 Woodie back together.  Post a pic of your ride when you get time.  Cal   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

phat46

Welcome,  whatcha workin' on?
Post pics if you have any....

purplepickup

Welcome to the RRT Mike. :b-d:

Make yourself at home and feel free to join in.
George

"Land of the Sooners" Welcome from "Big Red" Country!Not looking forward to our visit to Norman next month :roll:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

KustomLincolnLady

Wow, welcome aboard. Another Woodie, what more could a girl want :P  :shock:

This is a fun group we have chat on sunday nights at 9 est? I think thats the zone we use , lol  :wink:
Debb

WZ JUNK

Welcome.  You can not be far from me.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

41woodie

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"Welcome.  You can not be far from me.

Actually I'm in Muskogee, have lived most of my life (but not all of it, yet) in the Muskogee - Tahlequah area. There is an awesome salvage yard up in your area that I went to about 10 years ago. Can't remember where it was or the name of it but they had a TON of old stuff.

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "41woodie"
Quote from: "WZ JUNK"Welcome.  You can not be far from me.

Actually I'm in Muskogee, have lived most of my life (but not all of it, yet) in the Muskogee - Tahlequah area. There is an awesome salvage yard up in your area that I went to about 10 years ago. Can't remember where it was or the name of it but they had a TON of old stuff.

We will meet some time I am sure.  The salvage was probably J&M Vintage at Goodman, MO.  They had all of it crushed last spring.  It was a sad time for all of us but the owner Jim is in need of a kidney transplant and had too close the salvage.  He was one of the nicest guys I ever did business with.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH