Cookies...we got cookies!

Started by Charlie Chops 1940, October 12, 2004, 05:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

Well, in spite of you guys trying to rev me up last week after Deb's cookout, I'm happy to have received the raffle cookies(another awning for the BBQ trailer) in the mail today.

I'm even happier to report that they are delicious and that Denise was very generous. You're a keeper my dear!!!

I think there are enough to have a couple every night for a few weeks while I work on the track roadster pickup.

Thanks again my topless cruisin pal.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

KustomLincolnLady

HUMM "cookies...WE got cookies!"    :lol:  does this mean you will be sharing :roll:  :shock: !!!
Debb

P.S. those may have not made it if I had been aware there was a hand off going on in my own back yard  :wink:   :wink:   LOL

HotRodLadyCrusr

Charlie didn't fall for the fake hand-off that was meant to ruffle his feathers. :roll:   Oh well....we tried  :wink:

I'm glad thay arrived safe and sound sweetheart.  If you place a slice of bread in each zip lock bag, and replace when it gets hard,  they will stay fresher longer.  I would have but I didn't have any in the house.

Thanks again for your donation to the cookie raffle.  It's because of generous members like yourself and the others that donated dollar bills, that the RRT has a nice canopy to take to shows and place over the BBQ in case of rainy weather.  Thanks!

xoxoxox
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

Charlie, you know that you should delete your cookies quite often.  I can show you how :wink:
George

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "purplepickup"Charlie, you know that you should delete your cookies quite often.  I can show you how :wink:

I'm deleting them...quite well...

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"
Quote from: "purplepickup"Charlie, you know that you should delete your cookies quite often.  I can show you how :wink:

I'm deleting them...quite well...

Charlie

As the girls at work say, "A moment on the lips and a lifetime on the hips."
Keep deleting those cookies!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

slocrow

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Well, in spite of you guys trying to rev me up last week after Deb's cookout,

What? Do you mean to tell me that it was all a hoax about OBT getting the cookie delivery job? So Phat Rat and I were the perfect go alongs to perpetuate that folly, as we would have appeared void of any perceived conspiracy collaboration, having missed the get together at Deb & Robs.

Well enjoy the treats as they are habit forming and you'll be addicted by the end of the box. Not to mention the extra 10 lbs.
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Well, in spite of you guys trying to rev me up last week after Deb's cookout,

What? Do you mean to tell me that it was all a hoax about OBT getting the cookie delivery job? So Phat Rat and I were the perfect go alongs to perpetuate that folly, as we would have appeared void of any perceived conspiracy collaboration, having missed the get together at Deb & Robs.

Well enjoy the treats as they are habit forming and you'll be addicted by the end of the box. Not to mention the extra 10 lbs.

Sharon fixed that problem...she froze all but the broken ones.

A Hooligan!

phat rat

Quote from: "slocrow"

We was duped!  :shock:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Charlie didn't fall for the fake hand-off that was meant to ruffle his feathers. :roll:   Oh well....we tried  :wink:

I'm glad thay arrived safe and sound sweetheart.  If you place a slice of bread in each zip lock bag, and replace when it gets hard,  they will stay fresher longer.  I would have but I didn't have any in the house.

Thanks again for your donation to the cookie raffle.  It's because of generous members like yourself and the others that donated dollar bills, that the RRT has a nice canopy to take to shows and place over the BBQ in case of rainy weather.  Thanks!

xoxoxox

So what your really trying to say is dont come to your house cause you cant get bred there?
Dave :lol:

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "N8DC"

So what your really trying to say is dont come to your house cause you cant get bred there?
Dave :lol:

Nope, only COOKIES!   :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Charlie Chops 1940

Yep, only cookoies. We could thaw some out if you send a cash deposit in advance to make it worth our while....I mean, these are some valuable, and tasty, cookies!!!

Charlie

A Hooligan!