Enjenjo or someone, what is this????

Started by 1FATGMC, October 14, 2004, 06:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

Looks like this truck is running at the World Finals at B'ville right now.  What is it?

Thanks, Sum

enjenjo

Not a clue. Looks like the front of a motorhome without the rest of the body.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dusty

Hey Sum....I saw the front end of that truck sticking out of the back of an enclosed trailer while we were out there during Speed Week.  It was parked at that truckstop by the Bend In the Road...Heres a couple more shots of the same brand "Paymaster"
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

jaybee

Quote from: "Dusty"Hey Sum....I saw the front end of that truck sticking out of the back of an enclosed trailer while we were out there during Speed Week.  It was parked at that truckstop by the Bend In the Road...Heres a couple more shots of the same brand "Paymaster"

Looks like what the industry calls a "vocational" truck...garbage trucks & other special-use vehicles.  Kind of reminds me of something you might see at the airport.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Cword

Thanks Sum and Benny

I've had the same question going through my mind this past couple of days.

mike
--

wvcab

I saw the designer/builder  at the Brooks, Oregon Truck show this year, he is a engineer, and in  the late 60's early 70's, he got fed up with truck manufactures who did not care about fuel economy, so he designed and built the first "Paymaster", he had his own trucking company, and used the trucks in his own fleet. he had 2 trucks at the show.

Robert