Electrical Question

Started by 34ford, September 28, 2004, 12:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stakebed

Not sure what you have for a headlight, if its new or old. If this is a new assembly, could you get an additional set of the park light sockets and graft an additional socket to the ring to run seperate bulbs for turn and park functions? If the reflector is metal (can't tell from the pics) could you drill a hole in the back and epoxy a socket into it to get a 2 filament bulb? Just a few thoughts I had that may help.

parklane

Skip is right. On my 68 camaro Z28,rear side markers, I disconnected the ground wire,and hooked it up to my brake/turn signal wire,and it worked just as Skip mentioned. It was different, and had a lot of inquiries about it back then. Sure wish I knew what that car was going to be worth, and would have kept it  :shock:
John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

34ford

The headlight is new and I can put a bulb socket in it if necessary. Just not sure of how I want to do it. The small bulb shown at the beginning of this thread goes in the light and it's done, just wish it was a dual filament.

Still not sure about messing with the ground and shorting out the sequencer. Will check with the supplier and see what he thinks.

Thanks for the input so far.

bob