Kalamazoo 2021

Started by 416Ford, March 05, 2021, 07:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

416Ford

I have my optimism set on high. Registration  in hand #49. Not the normal high number I would normally get so I may have plenty of spots to park.
:cry:
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

lofat46

Quote from: "416Ford"I have my optimism set on high. Registration  in hand #49. Not the normal high number I would normally get so I may have plenty of spots to park.

Dave, I'll be close by at number 50.  That's what my number was for the canceled 2020 Nat's North and NSRA carried over to 2021.

37 FORDGE

Quote from: "416Ford"I have my optimism set on high. Registration  in hand #49. Not the normal high number I would normally get so I may have plenty of spots to park.

I haven't made my reservations... yet.

I did get my dad's (Bob Voegtle aka "UGLY OLDS") old NSRA membership, member #683, transferred to my mom Cathy Voegtle.  Also transferred dad's registration for K-zoo to her name.  She's entered for K'zoo with entry #19!  I'll probably end up with entry # 1900.  lol

I haven't pre-registered yet.  Still working out timing/logistics/availability for my attendance.  Neither I nor my '37 Dodge have been to K'zoo in about 20-years.  In dad's memory I'm going to start making A LOT more events this year and future years.  The car is ready, and I'm ready!   ...I need to work on the kitchen pass from the mrs, but I think I'm almost there!

Cheers,
Henry "aka 37FORDGE"

enjenjo

I'll be happy to see your Mom, and meet you if you come. I'll be there, no idea if I will have a car, I have nothing finished right now.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "enjenjo"I'll be happy to see your Mom, and meet you if you come. I'll be there, no idea if I will have a car, I have nothing finished right now.

You could borrow your a grand daughters hot rod....
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I'll be happy to see your Mom, and meet you if you come. I'll be there, no idea if I will have a car, I have nothing finished right now.

You could borrow your a grand daughters hot rod....

That may happen Charlie :D

I have been looking for a car to buy, but I don't have a ton to spend on it. So most of them for sale, the owners have seen too many auctions. And most of the rest are basket cases. Not much in the middle. I've gone and looked at a few but there was only one that reached our a grabbed me, but the owner has gotten religion or something, because he is refusing to commit even after I offered more than his asking price. I have plenty of projects here that I could have ready in a year or two (ha ha) but nothing that would be quick. Because her brother got the one project that would be quick.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

37 FORDGE

It's a go!  I'll be traveling up to Nats North for the first time literally in 20-years.  I think Mom & Dad made every one of them.  Mom has entry #19.  I'm actually going to wait to register 'til I get up there, eventhough it'll cost a little more.  I wanna see if I can get one of the highest entry numbers to match her low number. lol.

Will the swap meet be picked over by Friday afternoon?  I can't get there until lunch or mid-day on Friday.  Hope you all save some good stuff for me at the swap meet.

All I have left to go to get ready for the show is check the oil, kick the tires, get a front-end alignment, and reinstalling the heater core.  I hear defroster's are necessary "up north"...

Please, bring stories and memories of "UglyOlds" to mom and I under the blue e-z-up that'l be behind my Yellow '37 Dodge and her Blue '40 Oldsmobile.

kb426

I have some stories from the short time that I was swapping emails with your dad. I would have enjoyed going to a rod run with him. :)
TEAM SMART