Ford pulley help E0TC-CA

Started by 416Ford, May 15, 2020, 10:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

416Ford

Damaged my power steering pulley when I too it off now I can not find a replacement or the correct application for it.
Measures 5-1/4" OD with a 5/8" ID V- belt. Pump is a 78 Bronco.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

enjenjo

Listed as 80 to 89 ford truck, 302 and 351. also 78 and 79 ford truck 351m and 400. There is one on ebay
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

This might be your lucky day. I pulled the pump off the 78 with the 300 engine. It's laying there waiting for me to do something with it. I'll measure it in the morning but I believe it is the same pulley. Your pump is the one with the plastic housing, isn't it?
TEAM SMART

416Ford

Yes it is kb. Does yours have a 5/8 shaft?
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

kb426

As far as I know, all of those pumps have the same shaft size. This is it:
TEAM SMART

416Ford

Nope,  that one will be 7/8" shaft.
Mine is 5-1/4 OD 5/8 shaft.

kb426

Dave, this is the measurement: .670
TEAM SMART

416Ford

List it on Ebay. :)
I purchased the last one this morning off ebay before coming to the RRT.  :cry:

kb426

TEAM SMART

416Ford

And I do appreciate it.  Thanks

kb426

I put it on the shelf. If something goes wrong, let me know. :)
TEAM SMART

416Ford

What could possible go wrong. All I needed to do was get a pulley for a Ford small block.