RRT BBQ

Started by enjenjo, September 15, 2004, 08:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Maybe the weekend of Oct 1th
I thought you were going to be stayingin Debb's spare room and picnicing with us? If you really want to pack wheel bearings I think you'll be doing it alone. GPster              P.S. I was looking for the chance to show my wife how harmless you were.

HotRodLadyCrusr

TYPO!..........Thats what I get for not proofreading before submitting.

I meant to type the 16th or 23rd, either Saturday OR Sunday.

Of course I'll be at Debb's, I'm bringing dessert... and no, I'm NOT referring to Roadstar even though he is coming. :lol:

I'm looking forward to finally meeting your lovely wife Joe, and Big Sexy's new gal as well. :shock:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Crosley.In.AZ

Keep the cigarettes away from enjenjo when he is un-hooking the propane from the mobile burner.....  :shock:

I see the wife and I were caught in a photo.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"and I put a dent in the rolled pan.  :oops:  
Other than that there are no problems :lol:

hummm a dent in the roll pan!!!!  Rob's ears perked up when I told him that!!!  :wink:
we could work on it here sat!! LOL

You guys all start praying, they are calling for rain sat. just in the morn as of now!  but a big drop in temp :(  go figure!!

were ready for the crowd, bring it on  :shock:  should be well over 100 if everyone who said they were coming does :wink:  :wink:
I cant wait, fun, fun, fun!!  Don't eat to much breakfast!
Debb

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
You guys all start praying, they are calling for rain sat. just in the morn as of now!  but a big drop in temp :(  go figure!!

Then we'll probley bring VooDoo Child instead of one of the topless cars  :cry:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'm looking forward to finally meeting Big Sexy's new gal as well. :shock:

And she is looking forward to meeting you. She seems to have wrangled the Reese's story out of me and wants to talk with you about it.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I know nothin about no peanut butter cups..........and thats the story I'm sticking too  :roll:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

WHAT!!! But I told everyone you'd be topless  :lol:  :P    

jk

Fat Cat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I know nothin about no peanut butter cups..........and thats the story I'm sticking too  :roll:

just because its your story doesn't mean I have to swear to it. Nor does it mean that was the version I told either  :evil:

HotRodLadyCrusr

WHAT!!! But I told everyone you'd be topless  :lol:  :P    

jk

Rudy doesn't want to be cold and wet....... go figure :roll:

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I know nothin about no peanut butter cups..........and thats the story I'm sticking too  :roll:

just because its your story doesn't mean I have to swear to it. Nor does it mean that was the version I told either  :evil:

No need to swear to anything....... I haven't a clue as to what your referring too. :roll:  :wink:

Roadstar

'cause I'm a big "Nancy Boy" :wink:

Or what I like to think, I have a car for each season :D