1950 Plymouth Suburban

Started by 348tripower, January 05, 2014, 03:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Don, I have a bolt. I can run up there and install it for you if you can't remember how. :roll:

Righty tighty you know
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "348tripower"
Quote from: "kb426"Very nice. Are the tailgate hinge apparatus stainless or regular steel that is chromed or coated?

The tailgate supports are stainless steel.
416ford, I had a quote of 3200 to 4000. and I have a bolt :shock: But i need two. :D

After careful review......It seems that you need three bolts & you have two..... :?

I did notice that the slot alignment on the two you have seems to be in good order..... 8)

Frank...Please advise when you plan to install the bolt ....I will stop by to hold the light....... :idea:

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

416Ford

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
Quote from: "348tripower"
Quote from: "kb426"Very nice. Are the tailgate hinge apparatus stainless or regular steel that is chromed or coated?

The tailgate supports are stainless steel.
416ford, I had a quote of 3200 to 4000. and I have a bolt :shock: But i need two. :D

After careful review......It seems that you need three bolts & you have two..... :?

I did notice that the slot alignment on the two you have seems to be in good order..... 8)

Frank...Please advise when you plan to install the bolt ....I will stop by to hold the light....... :idea:

Bob.... :wink:

Make sure you guy leave it loose. We all know Don has a screw or two loose just to keep balanced.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

enjenjo

Make sure you guy leave it loose. We all know Don has a screw or two loose just to keep balanced.

You know of course that is a bit insulting.

kb426

I can't wait to see where this goes. :)
TEAM SMART

348tripower

So I have located the bolts I need to install according to 416ford. He is pretty observant isn't he now.  :shock: I did talk to Frank about the install of the bolts and he seems to be confident in my ability to turn them the right direction to put them in. I appreciate the offer from Bob to help Frank by holding the light and I really think that with Frank, Bob and 416ford together at one time I could video this and take over utube with a three stooges type video. :D YUK YUK YUK :lol:

Ok Dave game on! 8)
Don Colliau

enjenjo

Quote from: "348tripower"So I have located the bolts I need to install according to 416ford. He is pretty observant isn't he now.  :shock: I did talk to Frank about the install of the bolts and he seems to be confident in my ability to turn them the right direction to put them in. I appreciate the offer from Bob to help Frank by holding the light and I really think that with Frank, Bob and 416ford together at one time I could video this and take over utube with a three stooges type video. :D YUK YUK YUK :lol:

Ok Dave game on! 8)

I'm not even sure you can find the right end of the bolt. I heard something about you and a boot with directions on the heel.

kb426

TEAM SMART

UGLY OLDS

I'm only trying to put some light on the subject ...... :?  :|  :(D)  :lol:

Bob... :wink:

idrivejunk

348, where I hail from this horseplay is grounds for a mudhole stompin. :lol:  When you all get your act together and have a show at Branson, MO let me know. I can hold your beverages whilst the miracle bolt install occurs. :)
Matt

UGLY OLDS

WOW ... :shock:   I don't know about you guys, but Branson seems like a really far drive to get scre......er....Bolted .... :roll:  :lol:

Bob.. :wink: