Grundy Insurance

Started by moose, May 22, 2017, 10:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

Has anyone had personnel experience filing a claim with Grundy Insurance on a collector car? I find I am in need and was curious how they are to deal with. My 36 Ford has become a custom by crunch... I will be calling them today or tomorrow but was curious what hoops they have you jump thru on a claim.

Oh well just think of the gas I will now save not cruising this summer.

:roll:

UGLY OLDS

OUCH   :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:    :shock:

The car can be fixed .... Hopefully YOU guys are OK ....

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

kb426

I haven't heard anything bad. Maybe that's better than the other way. :) Sorry about your rod.
TEAM SMART

lofat46

Not personal experience but a couple friends have Grundy and had no issues in settling their claims and they were easy to deal with and they received compensation very quickly.  One friend's rod was totaled, Grundy paid the agreed amount, let him keep the car that he was able to rebuild.  Grundy will even find the necessary parts for you.

enjenjo

Where did it happen Moose? On the way there, or the way home? I didn't go.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

moose

Quote from: "enjenjo"Where did it happen Moose? On the way there, or the way home? I didn't go.

Going...
I had come off 23 south on the ramp to 24 west. That is as far as I got. About the middle of the first apex there was a oil slick I did not see and away we went.

We took the car home on a flatbed then went to the show in the DD. Extremely small turnout. Maybe 30 cars other that club cars. Did not see you and figures with the wide tires on the Marlin and the wet you would not make the trek...

Okiedokie

A good friend just had to file a claim with Grundy. They were very quick with the appraisal and the payment. The shop he took his car to found some additional damage which Grundy paid immediately. He couldn't be happier.