Tranmission line

Started by phat46, September 25, 2004, 11:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

Does anyone know a source for OEM type trans lines?  I'm looking to replace the lines on my '92 Dodge van that has been sitting for a while. The local parts stores only carry straight line and I'm anticipating that the dealer won't be able to get anything that old. An online search didn't help me, but it seems that I have seen in the past, places that had prebent lines.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "phat46"Does anyone know a source for OEM type trans lines?  I'm looking to replace the lines on my '92 Dodge van that has been sitting for a while. The local parts stores only carry straight line and I'm anticipating that the dealer won't be able to get anything that old. An online search didn't help me, but it seems that I have seen in the past, places that had prebent lines.

You might try Classic Tube
www.classictube.com

or Inline Tube
www.inlinetube.com

used to get my stock car stuff from both these places. good folks both of them. hope that helps

Vance

I used to have a handle on reality, but it broke.
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

I will point out that IF your current tranny cooler lines are the larger 1/2 inch diameter lines........ they MUST be replaced with the same size lines.

Smaller sized lines will cause converter lock-up troubles
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat46

source for You might try Classic Tube
www.classictube.com

or Inline Tube
www.inlinetube.com

I tried both of them on my search, but neither lists preformed lines for my van....