Car ride

Started by Mikej, September 17, 2016, 10:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikej

Just see if this works. Tring to put a video on.  
https://www.facebook.com/100005425144855/videos/537290709795096/

Seems like I am incapable.

Charlie Chops 1940

Doesn't work like a link for me.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

58 Yeoman

Highlight from Http to the end, then right click on the highlight, then click on open in new tab or new window. It asked me if I wanted to log in or join, I clicked on not now.

Then scroll the main window down on the right, and it allows you to see the video. Cool Corvair at the end...is that one of your cars, too? I couldn't make out the white car on the right.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Mikej

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Highlight from Http to the end, then right click on the highlight, then click on open in new tab or new window. It asked me if I wanted to log in or join, I clicked on not now.

Then scroll the main window down on the right, and it allows you to see the video. Cool Corvair at the end...is that one of your cars, too? I couldn't make out the white car on the right.

Yes, it's a 1966. Going to put a 4 speed in it this winter

Mikej

Can't seem to grasp this posting. I put it on iTube but still can get it to this site. I'm gone to try again though. I feel like Joe trying to get his motor started.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Mikej"Can't seem to grasp this posting. I put it on iTube but still can get it to this site. I'm gone to try again though. I feel like Joe trying to get his motor started.

You have to put a space before and after the link.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

idrivejunk

I enjoyed the scenery blur and the ride in a pointy bright green hooded 30s car! I've never ridden in one so that was cool  8)  Sounds mean.

Heres a bonus "car ride" in return if you want to watch. Be sure to turn speakers on and view in up to 1080p quality. For that you click the little gear at the bottom right once you're at youtube. Go full screen for maximum hill-flattening pointy hood goodness.

&feature=youtu.be
Matt

Mikej

The other car is a 65 comet. Not in good shape so I call it yard art. There is a 65 corvair corsa next to it. I took the transmission and linkages out of it. Also the corsa dash. It is in bad shape also. Doors dag about 3 inches. It has a telescopic steering column. That alone should be worth more than what I paid for the car.

Mikej