K-Zooooooo

Started by UGLY OLDS, August 07, 2016, 06:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

It's that time again ......

How many people planning to make it to K-Zoo  :?:  
 Frank..Parking in the same area as always  :?:  :?:
 George ....Chili  :?:  :idea:  :)   ( PLEASE...)

We will arrive Thursday as always ...... 8)  8)

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

416Ford

I will be there all weekend. Vance joined the NSRA this year and he is driving down also.
Anything going on at the fairgrounds on Thursday? I have the day off to drive down and get my paperwork.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

lofat46

We will be arriving Thursday to set up our "Michigan home away from home" in the same place.  :D  Nothing going on at the fairgrounds on Thursday except for vendor setup and whatever last minute stuff NSRA has to do.

UGLY OLDS

You can check in Thursday PM at the host hotel & get your credentials, passes, window sticker, etc... ... You can get on the grounds & kinda look at things early .. The swap meet is pretty much set up on Thursday also ...
 If you're REAL lucky, you will see the RRT group try to set up canopies,tents & things of that nature .....In years past, watching that alone is worth the price of admission..  :!:  :!:  :shock:  :oops:  :lol:

Bob... :wink:

416Ford

Anyone know if George is joining us this year? I see the Enjenjo is heading to Vagas.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "416Ford"Anyone know if George is joining us this year? I see the Enjenjo is heading to Vagas.

I already begged ..( See original post) .. Groveling is next .....

Bob.. :wink:

purplepickup

Quote from: "416Ford"Anyone know if George is joining us this year? .

I'm on a wifi & phone on the trip back home from Bonneville in Iowa & saw this.

I plan to be at Kzoo as a spectator this year. Been working on the cabin all year instead of the Rambler. It'll be good to see you guys.
George

348tripower

Don Colliau

416Ford

Looks like a lot of the regulars are waiting to see what the weather is like before committing......  :)

Charlie Chops 1940

I'll be setting up shop in the swap meet Thursday afternoon for Friday, and maybe Saturday morning selling. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Ohio Blue Tip

I'll be there Fri-Sun, no car this year, so I'l be hoff'en it.
Be glad to see you all.
Ken
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "416Ford"Looks like a lot of the regulars are waiting to see what the weather is like before committing......  :)

It's K-Zoo...  It's gonna rain ... :roll:
 It's part of the K-Zoo "experience" ... :?

I contacted the scooter rental guy & requested a sedan with "off-Road" capabilities to visit the swap meet .... :lol:  :lol:

I have "M&S" rated tires on the Olds just for this show ....... 8)

416Ford

Quote from: UGLY OLDS

It's K-Zoo...  It's gonna rain ... :roll:
 It's part of the K-Zoo "experience" ... :?

We did the K-Zoo usual. Hunker down while storms roll threw.

Friday night group at the Hotels before the rain sent everyone running for cove.

UGLY OLDS

Those were not "storms".... You didn't get the memo about the "Complimentary Car wash" from the K-Zoo Chamber of Commerce  :?:  
They do that EVERY year for us .... :?
The better motels even provide towels right in your room  :!:  :idea:

Sunday was bright & sunny so everything could be dried out for the ride home .... 8)

It was good to see everybody again this year.. It just wasn't the same without Frank...
And Kenny seemed to be bored with no cooking"tools" to play with ... :roll:  :lol:  :lol: