2016 Good Guys Colorado 669 pics by Larry Rufener

Started by Carnut, September 12, 2016, 05:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnut

chris spokes

a lot of very nice cars there thanks for posting  8)  8)
he who has the most toys wins

chimp koose

Thanks for posting . That T coupe looks like a hand full ! Is it just me or are there a lot more cars running wire wheels as of late ?

kb426

There's a mess of high suit rods there. It's been several years since I was at a Good Guys event. I'm a little surprised at how you see some cars that aren't at NSRA events. Some I see at both places, usually in the first year of completion when they appear to be showing there work off. :)
TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

Wow :shock:  yes there is a load of top notch builds among these :!:

I am learning to keep a closer eye on these show pics. Thanks to you guys for putting forth the efforts required to snag these pics and post them. 8)

Each show post has become like a box of Cracker Jacks for me personally after being involved with cars like this for a few years. I found the prize on pages 3 and 7 this time, the root beer and ice cream 65 GTO ragtop that I helped with. I put the Kindig-It door handles on it and shaved the dash speaker, did some bodywork on it. Maybe three years ago? The new owner looks to be calling it "Sugar Shack" and I am glad that looker is out there getting looked at. Because I do love Pontiacs!

Again, thanks. Finding familar "faces" at faraway shows like this is the best kind of warm fuzzy I can imagine, for the career validation it gives.  :D
Matt

sirstude

great pictures.  The white Galaxie 500 on the first page of the thumbnails, belongs to the wife of a friend of mine.  It was her first car, long time ago, and her brother-in-law had it int the back 40 of his junkyard.  Her husband put it back together a couple of years ago.  Really nice car, however, they lost a generator on the trip back home to Montana.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us