Klessig's Kustom

Started by Dusty, September 20, 2004, 11:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty

:D Hey..... you gotta see Bob's "New" convertible in the Sept issue of Rod and Custom, page 67.  Bob it looked more Beautimus at B'ville.  How did you make out with the "Ego-Rama' ?

Benny :lol:
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

sirstude

He has been in the last 2 issues of GoodGuys gazzette too.  It sure has been 'Ink" time for him.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Jimc

I have seen it in person, both cruising and sitting still.
It is a gorgeous car and I predict will get lots of attention in the months to come.

Jim
Life in the fast lane aint so great. Just ask the opossum

HotRodLadyCrusr

Dusty, Ego-Rama is coming up for Bob next month.  We won't know the "results" till after the event is run and they publish the results in the mag.  The contestants aren't suppose to let the "cat outta the bag" so to speak about the ultimate "winner".  Maybe Bob can tell us in code or something if he wins.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Bob K

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Dusty, Ego-Rama is coming up for Bob next month.  We won't know the "results" till after the event is run and they publish the results in the mag.  The contestants aren't suppose to let the "cat outta the bag" so to speak about the ultimate "winner".  Maybe Bob can tell us in code or something if he wins.

That's something that I didn't know, must have been saving that to tell us when we get there.

Can anyone imagine me keeping my mouth shut for 3 months ?  That'll be a real chore, especially if I do good.

Thanks again for the kind words, it's kinda nice to get the press, first time that's ever happened to me on a car that was built in my shop by me with a
LOT OF HELP FROM A FEW VERY GOOD FRIENDS.
Gotta publicly thank them.

The Gigstead Brothers, Dean & Doug from Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin, the conversion from a 2dr HT to a Conv and the Top Chop. Also replaced most of the floor and added the Xmember

Carl Weidenhoeft from Antigo Wisconsin, initial body work.

Bob Duchan from Antigo Wisconsin, finish body work, paint and a ton of other details and ideas. He is only 25 years old.

Last but most importantly my best bud. Steve Marx. He is the chief mechanic and the slave driver. Without him I would not have a running vehicle. He has helped me keep up with these cars for 20 years. Always willing to help and sacrafice his time to keep these going as well as a source of new and cool ideas. BTW he has already got the plans going for  the next project.

Thanks again guy's, without you, this latest would still be a picture in my mind.

Geez that's almost weepy.

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?