Buy in for the RRT Racer information

Started by Fat Cat, February 11, 2009, 11:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cat

If you would like to send funds for the RRT racer initial purchase. They can be sent through this page. Please add your RRT handle to the form. On the payment form there is a link that reads Add special instructions to the seller. If you click this link you will be presented with a box were you can add any special notes including the handle.

Fat Cat

Attached is an image of the box where you should add the user handle and any notes.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

sirstude

I'm trying, but just get a blue background with nothing else on it.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Fat Cat

Quote from: "sirstude"I'm trying, but just get a blue background with nothing else on it.

Doug

Wouldn't it figure. On this day there is a script that is running slow. If you  waited long enough it would load. But I have disabled it on that page as of now so the page loads much faster.

Fat Cat

enjenjo

The first of the month is coming up. Any one else want in on this. Right now we are in negative territory.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

Well, we had a build day, got some work done, and we seem to have a direction. But we need an infusion of cash to keep it moving. We also need some parts yet. We need two Tbird aluminum space saver spare wheels, 4 lug. we need a steering box, Corvair or other light weight steering box, the Crosley is not strong enough. I'll post other stuff as I think of it.

We have enough tubing to do the perimeter frame, we'll need some 1 3/4"x .120 round  tubing for the cage. I can pick it up within a reasonable distance, or we can set up a relay to get it here.

Crosley.In.AZ

please define the size of negative amount   or  PM me about it if you wish
Tony

enjenjo

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"Looks like we are 6 years in.

Yup.