new fundraiser at work.

Started by chimp koose, November 07, 2014, 10:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimp koose

My school takes our  kids to a trade skills competition each year and this year is no exception , however ,  the funding to get them there is now not enough so we as a staff are finding ways to fundraise for the trip. Another staff member brought up that I could shave off my moustache if enough funds were raised and I chimed in that I would shave off HALF for a week if a larger sum was raised by the end of the month. So now we are going to see if it happens. I have had my mustache for about 20 years.

Harry

sirstude

and an address for the fundraiser
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

chimp koose

Address for moustache fund :                                                        Mount Royal Collegiate,                                                                     2220 Rusholme Road                                                                 Saskatoon Saskatchewan                                                                Canada    S7L 4A4     and thank you ,,,...I think!

chimp koose

Well they did it . the students at school raised over $1000 to go towards our trade skills competition team .My  Moustache will come off at 12:30 on Monday in front of all the students. My daughter can not remember seeing me without it , she is 18 .

kb426

I can relate. My wife has said after I die, she will have mine shaved off. Congratulations on meeting the goal. Tell your daughter not to be too surprised. :)
TEAM SMART

wayne petty

Quote from: "chimp koose"Well they did it . the students at school raised over $1000 to go towards our trade skills competition team .My  Moustache will come off at 12:30 on Monday in front of all the students. My daughter can not remember seeing me without it , she is 18 .

that gives you all weekend to find or create a Groucho Marx mustache

http://www.retroplanet.com/PROD/25340

chimp koose

I think I should walk around my school with the groucho marx thing ! that would be good for a laugh.

wayne petty

or a TEE SHIRT or hat that says... Mustaches for sale.

you could also show up tuesday.. wearing false eyelashes as a mustache..  just for a laugh..  or put them on after they do the trim..

so many ways to work this...   or even better.. put the false eyelashes on.. and the groucho glasses... so when you take the glasses off.. you have stashed a stash under them.

you will need to get some sticky jewels...  so you can apply them in the car on the way home.. wear the groucho stash... the wife says take that off so i can kiss you..  whip it off and your upper lip is bejazzled in the shape of your former mustache..

chimp koose

On a serious note , my face will look nothing like the one on my passport. We leave for Vegas in 3 weeks!

wayne petty

have somebody take a video with your phone of the shave off so you can show it to the officials when they question who you are.. and why you are out of your mustache..

or just wear the groucho glasses...