Veterans Day

Started by 48ford, November 11, 2014, 07:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

48ford

welcome home to all my brothers, and pray for the boys still serving

phat46

Thank you to all the vets.

sirstude

Thank you to the Vets, you put your country first and we appreciate it.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Charlie Chops 1940

Gonna lunch today with a veteran pal -we'll toast each other and all the rest.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

kb426

My thanks to all the veterans.
TEAM SMART

phat rat

Thanks to all vets. I'm having dinner with my retired Navy son and one of his former shipmates tonight. First time we've ever been together at this time since he joined up in 86
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

WZ JUNK

I worked hard getting my flag pole up for today.  I have wanted to have my own flag pole for years.  Mine is an old Ham Radio antenna pole that was given to me.  

Happy VD  to everyone.  :lol:

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Charlie Chops 1940

My pal and I went to Red Robin for a free Vets burger and fries and his daughter met us there and bought us each a beer. The manager brought both of us a Thanks You Veterans card.

It really was a free lunch!!!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Arnold

I went to a Rememberance Day ceremony.

My father was a Vet..almost a pilot..till they discoverrred he was color blind :lol:

He was an instrument tech involved in tuning Lancaster bomber engines.
  That man knew a lot about engines. He should have become a professional golfer..but ended up happy as a lawyer.

Here is to all our Vets.

jaybee

Sincerest and most humble thanks are in order for all those who have heeded the call to serve our nation in the military.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

tom36

Don't know how I missed this On Veterans Day.  Went to a very moving ceremony at my Granddaughters school.  This is the 12th year of them doing this.  The WW 2 guys are getting fewer and fewer and the Korean guys are getting up there.  Hard to believe it was almost 50 years ago for us Vietnam vets.  Anyhow, here is sort of my "tribute" to the greatest generation.  Tom...

kb426

I know the young guys have no idea what you have said. Cool stuff!
TEAM SMART

348tripower

I'm late with this but thanks to all the vets!
Don Colliau