B'ville Video

Started by Dusty, September 07, 2004, 12:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty

Hi Ya'll
I just got a call from Ray in Calif. who does the Videos of B'vill and other places.  He said that he has over 20 hours of videos to edit, to get it down to 2 hours.  He assured me that he would have all of Hooley's run and even wanted the car number to be sure.  When I mentioned that he pulled up and stopped almost in from of his camera tower, he remembered.  So he says it will be about 1 1/2 to 2 mos before he is ready to ship.  So Hooley, John and Sum, and who ever else is interested, we're gonna have to wait a little longer.

Benny Rhoads
Orange, Texas

Every Day's a Saturday
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

1FATGMC

Thanks for the update.  Did you get the in-car video and CD I sent?

c ya, Sum

Dusty

Quote from: "1FATGMC"Thanks for the update.  Did you get the in-car video and CD I sent?

c ya, Sum

No, not yet...

Benny :cry:
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Dusty"
Quote from: "1FATGMC"Thanks for the update.  Did you get the in-car video and CD I sent?

c ya, Sum

No, not yet...

I sent one to you, Jim, Leon and Pat on the 31st of Aug via US Mail and one to Doug on the 1st.   Let me know if it doesn't get there in the next couple days.  I haven't heard if the other guys got their's yet either.

c ya, Sum

river1

Quote from: "1FATGMC"I sent one to Jim on the 31st of Aug via US Mail  Let me know if it doesn't get there in the next couple days.  I haven't heard if the other guys got their's yet either.

c ya, Sum

i got mine, it arrived on the 2 of sept.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Dusty

Quote from: "1FATGMC"
Quote from: "Dusty"

c ya, Sum

No, not yet...

I sent one to you, Jim, Leon and Pat on the 31st of Aug via US Mail and one to Doug on the 1st.   Let me know if it doesn't get there in the next couple days.  I haven't heard if the other guys got their's yet either.

Sum it got here about 20 minutes ago...

Benny

c ya, Sum
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas

Leon

Quote from: "1FATGMC"
I sent one to you, Jim, Leon and Pat on the 31st of Aug ........

c ya, Sum
Just got mine about an hour ago.  It looks great!  
Leon