Need RED 90Degree plug boots

Started by butch27, October 30, 2014, 10:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

butch27

I changed my distributor that was female cap and now have a red Male cap  but the end boots at the cap are now too short. Where can I get just 8 --  RED 90 degree spark plug end boots.  Seems everyone wants to sell the whole kit and my Taylor wires are good.  Thanks Butch

chimp koose

go to the site speedtalk .com  and do a search on taylor wires. you may want to replace them.

enjenjo

Quote from: "chimp koose"go to the site speedtalk .com  and do a search on taylor wires. you may want to replace them.

That is all about solid core wire on aftermarket electronic ignitions. In that case you should always use a shielded solid core wire. For street use I prefer the Taylor Spirocore wire, but have also used Moroso, and Msd. I don't particularly like Accel, unless they have come up with some thing better.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

39deluxe

I used Taylor Spirocore on my truck and Taylor suppresion wires on the wife's Corvette.  Her's I had to assemble as there wasn't room to get a boot through the motor mounts and the separators that are built into them. I bought the MSD crimper. It is a little pricey but does it ever work sweet. Well worth the price if you think you will ever need one again.

Tom