Resto steering wheels

Started by 40 Chev Coupe, April 10, 2014, 07:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

40 Chev Coupe

Does anyone know who manufactors the 15" 1955-56 Chevrolet steering wheels?  I heard they also make a 1955-56 Thunderbird one also. Im trying to get the info on each one to compare, and to find out if the Thunderbird will fit a GM Ididit column.

Digger

Quote from: "40 Chev Coupe"Does anyone know who manufactors the 15" 1955-56 Chevrolet steering wheels?  I heard they also make a 1955-56 Thunderbird one also. Im trying to get the info on each one to compare, and to find out if the Thunderbird will fit a GM Ididit column.

National Parts Depot sells the T-Bird steering wheels
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

Digger

Quote from: "Digger"
Quote from: "40 Chev Coupe"Does anyone know who manufactors the 15" 1955-56 Chevrolet steering wheels?  I heard they also make a 1955-56 Thunderbird one also. Im trying to get the info on each one to compare, and to find out if the Thunderbird will fit a GM Ididit column.

Looking at that again, NPD's might be the full size. If you Google it there are a couple companies that have the 15 inch wheel. Also one on E-Bay

Digger

Inprimer

Looking at that again, NPD's might be the full size. If you Google it there are a couple companies that have the 15 inch wheel. Also one on E-Bay
Just got back from Pomona an hr ago, got this card from a vender that said he has 15" steeringwheels for a 56 Chev I didn't ask for a price, but here......... try (KOCH'S)      www.kochssteeringwheels.com...... Acton CA

Digger

Speedway has 15 inch 55/56 Chevy wheels.

Digger